Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

This whole Chase thing is going way over my head. . . I must have missed it. Did he have a meltdown on twitter or something?

This whole Chase thing is going way over my head. . . I must have missed it. Did he have a meltdown on twitter or something?

lmao hold on...http://ilikethisteam.blogspot.com/2011/06/dwight-howard-fires-back-at-annoying.html

Chase_Mathew Chase Mathew

@

@DwightHoward i didn't mean to upset you. All I have is love 4 you and my city man. Sorry. =/

20 Jun

@DwightHoward I know your trying to win now, but good things come to those who wait. Remember, the grass ain't always greener ontheotherside

20 Jun

Hey @DwightHoward, are you trying to stir things up or is that the media taking it overboard? Becuase your making magic fans uneasy lately.

20 Jun

Chase is trying to run Dwight out of town via Twitter.

I think it was on page 160-something in the other thread. Basically Chase twittered Dwight and told him not to go or something along those lines, and Dwight twittered back to leave him alone and that he was annoying (Chase, not Dwight). Go fig.

LOL at everyone who keeps believing Fran is coming over. We're like that girlfriend of the abusive guy whom everyone says will never change and we should leave him before we get hurt even worse, yet we keep smiling and saying THIS time it'll be different, THIS time will be The Time it All Comes Together!!!

Trade the bum's rights for a can of soda or something, maybe dupe one of the other teams that LOVES Euro players so much into giving us something nice.

@

@DwightHoward i didn't mean to upset you. All I have is love 4 you and my city man. Sorry. =/

20 Jun

@DwightHoward I know your trying to win now, but good things come to those who wait. Remember, the grass ain't always greener ontheotherside

20 Jun

Hey @DwightHoward, are you trying to stir things up or is that the media taking it overboard? Becuase your making magic fans uneasy lately.

20 Jun

Holy....

CHASE: ****. Arrrrgh!

It's like that girl that you're dating and she keeps saying things like: "Why are you dating me? I'm horrible and ugly and you're too good for me! Why aren't you dating that girl? Are you going to leave me? Are you? You're thinking of leaving me, aren't YOOOOOOUUUUUUU????!!"

At a certain point, even if you weren't going to leave, you're so annoyed that you start to think: "Well, yeah - why AM I with you?" Then you leave.

lmao hold on...http://ilikethisteam.blogspot.com/2011/06/dwight-howard-fires-back-at-annoying.html

lmaochase.jpg

LOL at everyone who keeps believing Fran is coming over. We're like that girlfriend of the abusive guy whom everyone says will never change and we should leave him before we get hurt even worse, yet we keep smiling and saying THIS time it'll be different, THIS time will be The Time it All Comes Together!!!

Trade the bum's rights for a can of soda or something, maybe dupe one of the other teams that LOVES Euro players so much into giving us something nice.

I totally get an image in my head of a be-mulleted Fran pulling up to the Magic's door in the trailerpark, slamming back a High Life, smacking them around once or twice, kissing them and telling them sorry, then hopping back in his I-roc and peeling out.