Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

JJ Redick on Dwight:

“I’m tired of it, to be honest with you,” Redick said. “I go to the airport, I go to Publix, I go to Whole Foods, I go to the movies, and everybody seems to want to know, is Dwight staying or going? And I tell them strap in, and that’s the truth. I don’t think he has any reason to be rushed in any decision, and I think he also understands the ramifications it has on the Magic organization.”

Fran Vazquez would consider playing for the Magic after the 2011-12 season, according to his agent.

Vazquez has extended his contract with Barcelona by one year. If the labor woes are cleared up by then, the No. 11 pick in the 2005 draft would be an option for frontcourt depth in Orlando. The Magic will continue to retain the 28 year old's NBA rights.

FRAN 2012

• Upvote 1

Who is? Why even bring that name up when you're talking about JJ? JJ is a solid role player and a fierce competitor. I'd prefer to keep him on the team.

Which was my point - just people seem to expect him to throw down points like he did in college or he's a failure. My point is he's been a GREAT roleplayer for us and if we don't HAVE to trade him, I'd rather not.

Unless he's landing us CP3 or someone along those lines, I'd rather hang onto him.

Which was my point - just people seem to expect him to throw down points like he did in college or he's a failure. My point is he's been a GREAT roleplayer for us and if we don't HAVE to trade him, I'd rather not.

Unless he's landing us CP3 or someone along those lines, I'd rather hang onto him.

I love JJ but I am more concernd about keeping Dwight Howard in Orlando than JJ Redick. If you can move him for anyone that gives us a better chance to keep Dwight you have to do it.

• Upvote 2

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix

Josh Smith has always had tantalizing talent, but his inconsistency (and obsession with the jumper) hold him back. Buyer beware.

55 seconds ago

And THIS is why you have a shot at him, despite limited assets.

MisterRudolph @Rico750 ... They're trying to hit a home run, not having one lined up. Iggy is the name that comes up most, Monta Ellis ... They're trying