Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

So we went from this deal being discussed to dead and Boston being front runners over a ten minute span? rofl

No, deal was official first, than it was being discussed, but now it's Boston. LOL

How do you people find/follow these twitters? That NBA Source guy got 300 followers in 2 hours, is that all you have to do? Create a twitter with NBA and Source in it? And throw bogus rumors around?

Tell me I'm wrong. Is it that big of an elephant in the room? Erin Andrews wouldn't be on television if she didn't look the way she did. Sex sells, and networks look to hire attractive women (like Lindsay). Why am I an ******* for pointing that out?

Because you feel the need to point it out to some random reporter who unfortunately was naive enough to get caught up in a moment where she felt she was sharing some breaking news.

And that you needed to go on twitter to basically call her a moron, and then was moronic enough to say I was immature for translating what you had just told her.

But it's all good Trey. We all love you for who you are. :shard:

I really hope the Magic aren't trading Anderson. He's exactly the kind of guy they need. He's Orlando's best prospect right now, is what... 23?

I can't see how switching 1 friend of Dwight for another friend of Dwight will make him happier in Orlando too.

If Dwight really wants to win a championship, he should commit to not opting out unless they don't make the playoffs or something. He puts the management in terrible position to improve the team. They basically have to trade younger more prominent talent for guys that have already reached their peak and are not likely to improve at all. Getting more overpaid contracts won't fix anything. You also have to realize that we're not going anywhere with Gilbert Arenas. He is owed the most money and is the most logical choice for the amnesty clause. If that happens and Gilbert is out of Orlando with the amnesty clause the next move would be to send the 2012 draft pick, Hedo Turkoglu, Jameer Nelson and JJ Redick for expiring contracts. After that get ready to sign Chris Paul in the free agency. But since Dwight Howard can't even give verbal commitment for staying with the team 2 more years, unless something major happens and the Magic become a lottery team, I can't see Otis Smith doing anything else than trading for an older veteran who is slightly overpaid. The price will be the best young player Orlando has and their best point guard.

• Downvote 1

Because you feel the need to point it out to some random reporter who unfortunately was naive enough to get caught up in a moment where she felt she was sharing some breaking news.

And that you needed to go on twitter to basically call her a moron, and then was moronic enough to say I was immature for translating what you had just told her.

But it's all good Trey. We all love you for who you are. :shard:

If Dwight can get mad at Chase for being annoying, I can get mad at her for being a moron.

Those are the 10-11 salary numbers and that season is over.

11-12 Salaries

Jameer-$7.3 mil

Anderson-$2.2 mil

Orton-$1.1 mil

Outgoing-$10.6 mil Incoming- $20.4

Smith-$12.4

Hinrich-$8.0

Williams-$7.5

Outgoing-$27.9 Incoming-$18.4

Haywood-$7.6

Beaubois-$1.2

Outgoing-$8.8 Incoming-$7.5

The only way it works is if, the trade is Nelson/Orton/Anderson for Smith and the TPE for Kirk. In that case I don't think it works either.