Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

According to my sources Celtics appear to be the front-runner to acquire Josh Smith.. The 3 team deal between Mavs/ Magic/ Hawks are dead.

I was getting confused with @DugoutSportShow he said deal was official WOW sorry for the confusion.. Stay Tuned!

http://twitter.com/NBASource1

LMAO, thanks for the entertainment.

trade machine isn't always accurate...but the incoming salaries (20 mill) greatly exceed the outgoing (10)

lol...Source is an idiot

Translated for you:

"Hey, you're stupid and nothing but a set of tits. lol c-ya!"

A little immature on your part, but yeah, that's basically what she is. Same goes for Erin Andrews, Rachel Nichols, ect.

Translated for you:

"Hey, you're stupid and nothing but a set of tits. lol c-ya!"

Also, why would you have to translate it for me? I'm the one that typed it.

A little immature on your part, but yeah, that's basically what she is. Same goes for Erin Andrews, Rachel Nichols, ect.

lmao :svgsad:

Chase, this is what you're going to be like when you're in your twenties..enjoy..

Even though I think the rumor is fake, you realize the trade machine isn't completely accurate, right?

Orlando outgoing salary is like 10 mil short to acquire those 2..No way are they real.

lmao :svgsad:

Chase, this is what you're going to be like when you're in your twenties..enjoy..

Tell me I'm wrong. Is it that big of an elephant in the room? Erin Andrews wouldn't be on television if she didn't look the way she did. Sex sells, and networks look to hire attractive women (like Lindsay). Why am I an ******* for pointing that out?