Sign in to follow this  
royce59

pat riley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may not be genuine, but if it is this is pretty awesome, pat riley has signed the petition on firebrianhill.org, he is in the 590's or somewhere around there!!!!!!!

This may not be genuine, but if it is this is pretty awesome, pat riley has signed the petition on firebrianhill.org, he is in the 590's or somewhere around there!!!!!!!

LOL, I doubt it is him!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/FireBrianHill/signatures.html

This is really pat riley (you may not believe it), whenever we play the magic i am very often baffled about the choices which Brian Hill makes, the team contains some very dominant and potential filled young players. Take dwight for instance he is 22 years old kills us every time we play, and jameer nelson who is so hard to guard as my own guards tell me of his speed and strength. Darko milicic is another young star who is rapidly on the rise, shaq is becoming increasingly worried about playing against the magic because of the towers that have been built in orlando, and finally trevor ariza is arguably the most athletic player in the eastern conference, ask emeka okafor (yes i saw the dunk), all i can say is that the team would be feared if under a new coach, you may ask why i am trying to help a rival team, but i hate to think that outings to florida which include back to backs with us two teams will once again be thought of as two easy wins. I am just doing my part for basketball in Florida.

LOL...Dwight Howard posted one right after him...

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/FireBrianHill/signatures.html

593 Anonymous A young team are supposed to improve as the season goes on, not go backwards. The man already cost us one championship in 1995, now he's ruining another chance at success.

594 pat riley This is really pat riley (you may not believe it), whenever we play the magic i am very often baffled about the choices which Brian Hill makes, the team contains some very dominant and potential filled young players. Take dwight for instance he is 22 years old kills us every time we play, and jameer nelson who is so hard to guard as my own guards tell me of his speed and strength. Darko milicic is another young star who is rapidly on the rise, shaq is becoming increasingly worried about playing against the magic because of the towers that have been built in orlando, and finally trevor ariza is arguably the most athletic player in the eastern conference, ask emeka okafor (yes i saw the dunk), all i can say is that the team would be feared if under a new coach, you may ask why i am trying to help a rival team, but i hate to think that outings to florida which include back to backs with us two teams will once again be thought of as two easy wins. I am just doing my part for basketball in Florida.

595 Dwight Howard im sick of this.

lol. I would have to say, the more humorous crap being posted, the more this petition won't be credited for (if this is being look at).

I am amazed at how Pat Riley has managed to center there offense around shaq.

Brian needs to take a page out of Rileys book becasue we have the same pieces as them, some even better then them, and yet our offense is garbage.....

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I am amazed at how Pat Riley has managed to center there offense around shaq.

Brian needs to take a page out of Rileys book becasue we have the same pieces as them, some even better then them, and yet our offense is garbage.....

Great point Rich, I totally agree! As you say we have better pieces than them and IMO Dwight could be as effective as Shaq if Hill played it correctly.

Shaq has been awesome since Wade has been out, he is the main offensive threat and it works perfectly!

quote:
pat riley This is really pat riley (you may not believe it), whenever we play the magic i am very often baffled about the choices which Brian Hill makes, the team contains some very dominant and potential filled young players. Take dwight for instance he is 22 years old kills us every time we play, and jameer nelson who is so hard to guard as my own guards tell me of his speed and strength. Darko milicic is another young star who is rapidly on the rise, shaq is becoming increasingly worried about playing against the magic because of the towers that have been built in orlando, and finally trevor ariza is arguably the most athletic player in the eastern conference, ask emeka okafor (yes i saw the dunk), all i can say is that the team would be feared if under a new coach, you may ask why i am trying to help a rival team, but i hate to think that outings to florida which include back to backs with us two teams will once again be thought of as two easy wins. I am just doing my part for basketball in Florida.

Pat Riley doesn't even know how to capitalize his own name... It must be him.

Sorry, those posts were obviously jokes and taken down. My computer died Friday, so I couldnt delete the joke posts as usual. Hopefully this old computer from 1998 will stay working until my real one gets fixed!