Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

Thank you! I will be sure to do that!!!!

Welcome to the boards!

Are you hearing any Griz trade rumors? Who might be out and who might be in?

"While the Bucks figure to work out several dozen draft prospects, the Orlando Magic won't work out any. The Magic have a lowly second-round pick - No. 53 overall - and feel it's a waste of everyone's time and money to work out a player that isn't likely to make their team anyway."

That's just being really lazy lol.

Welcome to the boards!

Are you hearing any Griz trade rumors? Who might be out and who might be in?

Thank you, thank you! Nothing new to report... I would expect a deal to be agreed upon by Friday morning, concerning O. J, though! I think that the Grizzlies are going to try and package O. J. for a top-tier pick, because the team desperately needs a back-up big man/back-up point guard, and can afford to lose a wing player, especially if they shed salary by doing so! As always, Rudy Gay's name floats around, but he won't be going anywhere... Unless a team is willing to give Memphis LeBron James. The Grizzlies are high on one player as of right now, and that would be Monta Ellis. We've really wanted Monta from the get-go. I remember the team offering O. J, Thabeet and a first-rounder, but were unwilling to include Rudy Gay then, so I'm guessing that that stance hasn't changed!

at least the trades i proposed are trades that are rumored to be in talks or at least they involve players Dwight and Otis both want here. Some of the trades people make on here are so far fetched I laugh at them. 3 team and 4 team trades rarely happen..yet people on here do it all the time..just because it works on trade machine;which isnt even accurate;doesnt mean its going to happen... WE are NOT getting Clee back..or getting nash.. All my free agent signings were realistic as well. You can get Prince and or JR Smith for the MLE. THey could do what players did in Miami...take less money to play for a contender. Just because your a magic fan doesnt mean you come up with HOMER trades and unrealistic goals for next season. I bet alot of u last offseason said Orlando would win the title..Of course u would....ur homers..

Do you have a learning problem? How can you honestly sit there and mock people for their unrealistic trades when you yourself somehow thought that the Magic could get Ellis, Boozer, Iggy, Prince, JR Smith, and Fran all the while without giving up Dwight Howard? Do you seriously believe that? Even if the RUMORS the team WANTS them were true, it doesn't mean the team has the pieces to trade for them. Grow up and stop being a fool. Getting CLee is far more realistic than getting Iggy, Ellis, or Boozer and especially more realistic than getting all 3.

And stop throwing the word "homers" around. It's barely a real word and it makes you look like you're 15.

Do you have a learning problem? How can you honestly sit there and mock people for their unrealistic trades when you yourself somehow thought that the Magic could get Ellis, Boozer, Iggy, Prince, JR Smith, and Fran all the while without giving up Dwight Howard? Do you seriously believe that? Even if the RUMORS the team WANTS them were true, it doesn't mean the team has the pieces to trade for them. Grow up and stop being a fool. Getting CLee is far more realistic than getting Iggy, Ellis, or Boozer and especially more realistic than getting all 3.

And stop throwing the word "homers" around. It's barely a real word and it makes you look like you're 15.

Dude is either a straight up troll or a complete and utter moron.

Either way, not worth responding too. He got the second spot on my ignore list.

HE'S A TROLL YOU NINKINPOOP