Sign in to follow this  
m!ck3y

Orlando media..

Dwight Howard

On Tuesday 10th May 2011, @DwightHoward said:

Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It's annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh

OMFG, i had a really good feeling he was gonna stay in Orlando based on his interviews and comments about the city and its fans and I still do believe he'll stay however this tweet certainly did rock my house a little bit

I like this tweet better:

@DwightHoward lol I his hate it cuz if I go nowhere in Orlando all I hear is stay. My dog started speaking the other day. All he said was stay lol. Hahaha. I'm like. I ain't left or trying to

it's not just in orlando, it is nation wide..today on espn radio, and every show i watched on espn they talked about dwight's trade as if it's a done deal..they talked about all the different trade scenarios with different teams etc..i wasn't worried about him leaving, but with all this smoke, is there actually some fire? where are all of these so called insiders getting their information..adrian wojnarowski was one of the guy's talking like it's a done deal..dwight will just have to turn off the tv, internet and visit china again to get away from it..he is this years lebron, and melo..he should listen to the fans, and not the media anyway, to them he's a story that put's food on their plates..to us he is the heart and soul of our team..

• Upvote 1

I am not a fan of the Sentinel, nor do I subscribe to them, but I don't really see the problem with the media here. Basically all that is being said is that Dwight should make a decision and inform the Magic of said decision so we can go forward. We don't want a LeBron situation where nobody knows until a press conference.

I am not a fan of the Sentinel, nor do I subscribe to them, but I don't really see the problem with the media here. Basically all that is being said is that Dwight should make a decision and inform the Magic of said decision so we can go forward. We don't want a LeBron situation where nobody knows until a press conference.

They made a flash program that dressed dwight up in different team's jerseys. They created a poll on whether dwight should stay or go.