Sign in to follow this  
Berto

The "Official" Orlando Magic Appreciation Thread

I'm thankful we have an owner who is willing to spend money and seems to truly care about the franchise. Being a long time fan of the Buccaneers I've had my fill of owners who spend virtually nothing in FA year after year. I'm also thankful that we get to watch one of the best players in NBA history suit up for us every night. That's about all I can come up with at the moment.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, not just for this series, but for several moments throughout the season.

It was different from the past 3. Never felt right at all times. But nonetheless, this is our team, and they still got us 50 wins and alot of lawlz. Let the greatest time to be a fan begin! Offseason time! lolololololololol

Let the greatest time to be a fan begin! Offseason time! lolololololololol

I have this feeling that TBN is about to see Jarethfaketweet be unleashed to heights no one has ever seen before. . .

I have this feeling that TBN is about to see Jarethfaketweet be unleashed to heights no one has ever seen before. . .

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME, HONEY YOU GIVE JARETH, A BAD NAME

• Upvote 1

I really wanted to cry after this game. I felt eveything that usually goes along with crying and yet no tears? I think I was so upset and shattered, tears wouldn't cut it. I reached a new level of depression only the Magic can put me in. I should be fine in a week or two. I usually am every year.

Till then, good try Magic for I will always love you, no matter what. For I know all the sad moments you put me through will make up for the day, the one day I dream of for so so long of when we hold the up the grand trophy and I can call us "Champions".

-Goodnight

Look it's hard for me to be THAT disappointed. Long time fans have loved this team even as a sub .500 and even making a playoff appearance is a success in the grand scheme of things. We will get our championship - make no mistake. It just wasn't this year.

So yea, an early exit but it's all good. CP3 just called up his good friend Dwight after their losses and is planing a fishing trip/looking for real estate down here in Central Florida.

Look it's hard for me to be THAT disappointed. Long time fans have loved this team even as a sub .500 and even making a playoff appearance is a success in the grand scheme of things. We will get our championship - make no mistake. It just wasn't this year.

So yea, an early exit but it's all good. CP3 just called up his good friend Dwight after their losses and is planing a fishing trip/looking for real estate down here in Central Florida.

Hopefully that last bit is true. :D

I've been a Magic fan for a long time and I love this team. I'm very disappointed we lost, but I'm not surprised. Hopefully there is basketball next year because I don't want to go longer than six months without seeing my Magic play.

Sad day guys. I'm shocked that we got beaten by Atlanta. Don't know what to think about this season, certainly the most "active" season i can remember.

But to be honest, i'm pretty excited about next year already. We can probably expect some big changes (who knows what Otis will do..lol)

We have to realise that Dwight is still with us for the next season, so we still have a full season to convince him Orlando is his home.

I think Dwight's gotta be the 2nd scoring option for us. We're one solid scorer and probably a wing defender from getting back to being contenders.

Most of our assets were traded away this season, but anything is possible in this league.

We might see Fran in a Magic uniform.

Arena's hopefully will get back to 80-90%. He showed some positive glimpses of what he can do.

Will be good to see Orton on the court.

Who knows what will happen...1 thing i know is that my love for the Orlando Magic and Basketball grows stronger every year.

Aussie out

Just realised this was my 500th post..YAY!

Edited by Aussie Magic fan