Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 5 Orlando vs. Hawks Tuesday Night 7:30

Apparently the Tampa Bay Lightning forced a Game 7 tonight after being down 3-1.

Let's not discuss how my Penguins can't score a friggin goal

Let's not discuss how my Penguins can't score a friggin goal

What is wrong with their defense? They aren't built for scoring matches, so they've got to go out and defend their goal, but whatever better for me!

Well, the Pacers, Sixers and Nuggets all avoided elimination on their home floor. I venture to say we're better than all three of those teams. Additionally, the Bulls, Heat and Thunder all failed to eliminate their opponent on the road and I venture to say the Hawks are worse than all three of those teams.

I like our chances. This series is going back to Atlanta. Magic by double digits.

The Magic are due for a blow out! They can put these chumps away if they just play and have fun! Look at what Indiana and the 76ers did this past weekend. They cut the knees out from under Chicago and the Heat. Found their achilles heel and kept biting at it. They played like they had nothing to lose. Get this one out of the way and the Magic can go back to Atlanta and put the dagger in their hearts. It won't take much to get the Hawks to hanging their heads again. Once that happens, the Hawks are toast.

F the Hawks, let's get this ball rollin'.

This.

This was the worst possible first-round matchup for us, but we won more games than them in the regular season. JRich, Jameer, Bass, JJ, Ryno, and even Hedo have shown that they can absolutely GO OFF scoring-wise on any giving night.

Let it be tonight, guys.

GO MAGIC

I hope the Magic will push the ball up the court tonight. Forget this halfcourt slow the game down foolishness. I'm sick and tired of watching Jameer and other guys walking the ball up the court.

In game 2 the Magic had some success with the fast pace and moving the ball around, allowing several players to touch the ball before shooting it. By doing this, they did not allow the Hawks a lot of time to set up on defense.

Push the ball, and wear them out so that they won't have the legs to make the long range shots they've been making. The thing is, if the Magic run, there is no way that Jason Collins and none of their backup bigs can keep up with Dwight.

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

GO MAGIC!!!

Edit: I certainly hope that one player does not try to win it alone (Jameer) *Wink*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go magic! turn this series around... though to be honest I think our season is coming to the end. I am over Stan and his gameplay of shooting threes... this is clearly not the same team of yesteryear. 2-23.... seriously? when is it clear that jacking threes aint working!

Thanks Otis for bringing back Hedo..... dick head!