Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 5 Orlando vs. Hawks Tuesday Night 7:30

Things have been rough, we all know, but let's leave all that at the door, come on in, and let's band together to cheer on our favorite team, as they try to turn this thing around.

It's game 5, at home, J-Rich is back, our backs are against the wall, and this really is a "Must Win" game. Can the boys in blue pull it out? Can we be the 9th team to come back from being down 3-1 and win a series? We were the first team to come back from 3-2 against Boston, EVER.

Regardless of what you think, this is our team, this is our house, let's show our support for our Orlando Magic!

No fancy photoshop (or mspaint) to be found in this post, hell, not even any pictures. This is down and dirty, the gloves are off, let's come out swinging and remind Atlanta, remind Orlando, and remind the NBA why the Magic have been one of the top teams for the past couple of seasons.

Game Time: 7:30

Channel NBA TV and SUN/FoxSports (in HD)

Venue: Amway Center

PG: Jameer

SG: J-Rich

SF: Hedo

PF: Bass

C: D. Ho

Do you really care who the Hawks start?

F the Hawks, let's get this ball rollin'.

• Upvote 7

If even a 1/4 of the crowd is Hawks fans, I will be incredibly disappointed. Situations like this is where fair weather fans show their true colors

We just gotta take em one game at a time now..Get it to 3-3 and break their will..When the seasons over I'll still be standing behind my team, the ORLANDO MAGIC! :creaturedance:

• Upvote 1

I'm going to repeat what I said:

If we shoot 38~% or above from 3land in this game, we will win this series.

I'm not going to expect this at all though.

• Upvote 1

I believe...

and to the poster that mentioned hawks fans in our building. The hawks have no following outside of Atlanta, you shouldn't worry in the least bit about them taking over our arena. Now if we were talking about Lakers fans, then you'd be onto something.

"If you don't believe we can still win, stay in Atlanta" I can't give up on this team while Dwight is pouring his heart into this series.

Here is to winning game 7. Cheers.

I Agree With You If Gilbert Does The Same Thing He Did Yesterday and If Jameer Helps Out To And J-Rich Is Going To Be Hot After His Suspension And We know what we are getting out of dwight and If Hedo Shows Up We Will Be Good for The Next 3 Games

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!!