Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Miller/Arenas/Duhon

Ellis/Fernandez/Williams

Q

Lee/Ryan

Dwight/Orton

Makes sense.

Would need another legit SF (move Rudy perhaps?) but I like it, spacing could be an issue since Andre cant hit the three and Monta only shoots 36% from out there. Lee sucks on D but he's smart and is a great rebounder so basically he's infinitely better than Bass.

I'm not arguing that these guys weren't already three-point chuckers to begin with, but since joining Orlando, their three-point chuckery goes full-force.

The biggest difference there is actually that most of those guys traded midrange jumpers for 3 pointers, which is something Stan is extremely into because he hates mid-range shots by guys who aren't very good at them.

Look at their jump shooting percentages of field goals attempted:

JRich Phoenix: 79%

ORL: 81%

Carter with Nets: 75%

ORL: 74%

ORL2011: 73%

Phoenix: 80%

Peaches ORL: 81%

ORL2011: 81%

Phoenix: 92%

Barnes ORL: 54%

Barnes Lakers: 58%

Suns: 75%

Golden State: 64% and 68%

QRich with ORL, MIA, NYK: 75%, 80%, 70%

• Downvote 1

Would need another legit SF (move Rudy perhaps?) but I like it, spacing could be an issue since Andre cant hit the three and Monta only shoots 36% from out there. Lee sucks on D but he's smart and is a great rebounder so basically he's infinitely better than Bass.

I'd rather have Rudy than Iggy all day...

Other than that, that line up is acceptable...haha

I agree Rudy has the ability to score whenever he wants but my only wish is to pair whatever wing we get with a 3 that plays soild D so Rudy or whoever can just focus on scoring

I agree Rudy has the ability to score whenever he wants but my only wish is to pair whatever wing we get with a 3 that plays soild D so Rudy or whoever can just focus on scoring

Thabo Sefolosha seems reasonable

Free Agents: Moon, Pietrus (lol), Barbosa, Mo Evans????, Battier, Parker, Vujacic

Others: Sefolosha, Lee, Tony Allen?

Who do we send to OKC for him?

I'd send Bass on his merry way. Money works to go striaght up. Let's Harden start in OKC and let's Anderson start here

Speaking of Pietrus, he retweeted this post by a Magic fan on Twitter.

HansyMagic21 Sean Reaves

by MickaelPietrus

@ If @MickaelPietrus is a free agent this summer, which I believe he is..Hope to see Otis try and reaquire him, mistake letting him go!

Sounds like he wants to come back, I'd take him back for a decent price but it sounds kinda unlikely.