Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Never in a million years would I root for Ginobli. I refuse to root for floppers. I don't care if they play for us or not...I absolutely will not root for any kind of success for a player who tries to get things handed to him that he doesn't deserve. I LOVED watching SA go down last night.

The only old timer this team should pursue is Duncan, not Manu or others. Doubt it would ever happen, but Timmy would be a great partner with Dwight for a couple of years. Other than that ridiculous idea, I think this team should go young with potential targets like Mayo.

Never in a million years would I root for Ginobli. I refuse to root for floppers. I don't care if they play for us or not...I absolutely will not root for any kind of success for a player who tries to get things handed to him that he doesn't deserve. I LOVED watching SA go down last night.

Flopper? How ridiculous. How can you qualify a game as complete as his by saying he is a flopper. He is not Varejao or anything like that.

Flopper? How ridiculous. How can you qualify a game as complete as his by saying he is a flopper. He is not Varejao or anything like that.

He basically invented flopping in the NBA.

The only old timer this team should pursue is Duncan, not Manu or others. Doubt it would ever happen, but Timmy would be a great partner with Dwight for a couple of years. Other than that ridiculous idea, I think this team should go young with potential targets like Mayo.

NO. NO MORE OLD PEOPLE AND PEOPLE PAST THEIR PRIMES.

That just makes it worse, he has a good skill set yet instead of relying on it exclusively he's constantly trying to bait the refs into giving him bogus calls. He's just as big a flopper as Varejao, it just seems different because he actually has skill.

He basically invented flopping in the NBA.

You cannot compare guys like Jason Collins to Ginobili or Gasol. Yes, they may flop, but they have far bigger accomplishments and we are talking about Top NBA guys.

Is not llike they made a career out of flopping. Unlike Collins. To conveniently say "he is a flopper", when flopper can easily be replaced by "all star", is trying really hard.

You cannot compare guys like Jason Collins to Ginobili or Gasol. Yes, they may flop, but they have far bigger accomplishments and we are talking about Top NBA guys.

Is not llike they made a career out of flopping. Unlike Collins. To conveniently say "he is a flopper", when flopper can easily be replaced by "all star", is trying really hard.

Thats the problem. Ginobli IS Jason Collins but with more skill. Thats why it's sad.

I dont even know how your arguing this. It's pretty common knowledge throughout the NBA that he's a flopper. You act like this is a brand new concept being thrown around.

Why? Donecan is a straight up bad player now. He can't finish around the rim, gets pushed around easily and is slow as hell. Manu and Tony still have a little left in the tank, and if Otis somehow got them in a deal that involved us getting rid of Hedo he should win GM of the year.

I can't believe people are hating on Manu just because he flops. He's one of the smartest, most crafty players in the league. Even at 33 years old, he'd probably be the best guy Dwight has ever played with.

• Downvote 1

I can't believe people are hating on Manu just because he flops. He's one of the smartest, most crafty players in the league. Even at 33 years old, he'd probably be the best guy Dwight has ever played with.

It's just a matter of personal opinion I guess. I just can't stomach watching guys who make millions of dollars go out and do anything except give 100 percent at all times and try to earn everything they get. How much of Ginobli's success is a direct result of A. getting ft's he didn't deserve or B. players defending him differently than they usually would because they know if they touch him he's going to flail his arms out and go down like he just got shot. That kind of stuff matters, he's creating more space for himself with BS, not skill. If the NBA was anti-flopping and refused to let players get away with it I have a feeling Ginobli's career would have gone a bit differently.

Like I said, he's not a bad player, but you can't ignore the benefits that flopping brings. Especially in a league run by a guy who clearly despises defense and has given the offensive players every advantage in the world.

Ok, I just wanted to make a pipedream Chris Paul proposal.

Jameer, JJ, J-Rich, Anderson for Okafor and Chris Paul

We sign J-Rich to a 3 year 30 million contract with only the first year guaranteed with a team option for the 2nd year. Salaries almost match exactly.

The Hornets get a decent point guard, 2 upgrades at the 2, and a young replacement for West. Most importantly, Jason is a huge expiring, with the other contracts only having no more than 2 years left. The problem for them is that they don't have a decent center after. Oh, and they don't have Chris Paul.

For the Magic, uhh... we get Chris Paul and a backup center. We don't have a 2 guard, but we still have the MLE, and I think we have the bi-annual. We also have 30-40 million dollars on the bench. Maybe we can trade Hedo for Rip, that would be nice.

I think this only happens if Chris Paul has Orlando on a VERY short list of teams.