Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I just remembered from earlier in the season thinking,

Haha, Phoenix is screwed with that contract of Hudos.

Now I'm thinking...

HOW THE HELL DID WE END UP WITH HEDO BACK AND GILBERT ARENAS?

We were in a much better situation earlier in the season. VC+Rashard team would've at least went to the 2nd round and have a decent shot against the Bulls (Or hey, maybe we get 2nd or 3rd seed with the team).

Then in the offseason we would have Gortat Pietrus Nelson Redick Anderson Bass S/T Carter and a 1st rounder as trade pieces, 3 randomly selected players in that list could've netted us Iggy or some star we need.

MLE

Redick

Iggy

Lewis

Howard

Much better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Expect the Bulls to look for a second scorer on the perimeter, and to sweeten the deal, expect a pick or two to be thrown in.

Potential teams interested in Carlos Boozer could be the Celtics, Trailblazers, and possibly the Lakers or Warriors.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2011/06/nba-rumor-chicago-bulls-exploring-trade-for-carlos-boozer/

I could see Boozer for Ellis, but with Lee around I don't see how it would make sense for the W's. Unless they move Lee to the 5, which would make even less sense.

Boozer to the C's? Again, makes no sense. It would have to be Allen for Boozer.

Trailblazers have LA, not gonna happen.

Lakers have Gasol, not gonna happen. Nor do they have a SG the Bulls need (unless it's Brown and he's a FA).

So yeah, that article is silly.

@MagicMarkee : @DwightHoward Bro u know i gotta have your thoughts about what Shaq said bout u at his press conference?

Dwight : @MagicMarkee he should come to the magic front office lol. And sit courtside. Or coach lol

@jiggaman63 ;@DwightHoward everybody getting stronger except Orlando, y'all gonna be as old as Boston soon

Dwight : @jiggaman63 we gonna be fine.

@Jiggaman63 : @DwightHoward we all could win bro! You deserve a ring like now!

Dwight : @jiggaman63 and it's gonna happen but in otown

KyleStack Kyle Stack

Hornets announce meeting tomorrow at 3 EST introducing an initiative "that is very important to the future of the franchise in New Orleans."

New owner? Hmmm.

Nick?

That might be the most disturbing signature I've seen on this site and that's saying a lot.

Why don't you just shut up for once and mind your donuts and apple sauce you swine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

According to Jonathan Givony of Draft Express, the Minnesota Timberwolves will place Michael Beasley on the trade block if they draft Derrick Williams second overall.

This shouldn't come as much of a surprise considering the depth that the team has at the small forward position, but the most interesting note is that the T-Wolves are attempting to change the "culture of the team" by executing a Beasley trade. Despite the fact that Beasley averaged 19.6 ppg last year, the former no. 2 overall pick could very well find himself with a third team in his fourth professional season.

Source: Yahoo! Sports Jun 6, 12:36 PM

Anybody up for b-easy?

2 Minnesota Timberwolves

Derrick Williams, PF

20 years old; 6'9"; 250 lbs

Arizona, sophomore

With Ricky Rubio(notes) finally agreeing to play for Minnesota next season, a major piece to the puzzle has been added to the Timberwolves' roster, allowing them to focus all their attention on this pick.

The team has reportedly narrowed down their choices to Williams and Enes Kanter at the moment, but it has also been calling around the league recently to see what this pick might yield via trade, asking particularly for a "veteran big man." It's likely that Williams will be the one taken since he is the consensus second-best talent in this draft, according to NBA decision makers. If Minnesota keeps the pick and indeed selects Williams, sources say the Timberwolves will look to move Michael Beasley(notes) as they try to improve the "culture of the team."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AmPTSfd78fkCYUFEfTtJKtO8vLYF?slug=ycn-8581953

Meh.

Edit: Damnit Jareth