Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Jameer/Bass for Odom. Odom's contract is partially guaranteed for 2.4 million if waived before June 29th, 2012.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=625tu6x

BTW you guys should read (or skim) this. I thought it was very thought out, informative, and an overall good read.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1117391

Jameer/Bass for Odom. Odom's contract is partially guaranteed for 2.4 million if waived before June 29th, 2012.

I'd do it but I'd rather have Gasol, even with the humungous contract. The trade you proposed would help the Lakers more than us, imagine them with their roster but instead of Fisher having an all-star PG like Nelson!!

Multiple Championships

I'd do it but I'd rather have Gasol, even with the humungous contract. The trade you proposed would help the Lakers more than us, imagine them with their roster but instead of Fisher having an all-star PG like Nelson!!

Multiple Championships

lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Mayo is target #1 with our TE. I think we'd need to also trade Memphis a future 1st or Ryan.

I think Patterson or Lee with Brad Miller is target #2 with the TE. Miller's contract isn't guaranteed for 12-13, and perhaps Houston wants to save a lot of money.

Other options might be MN and Beasley if they draft D. Williams at #2.

Maybe the Grizz would bite on rights to Fran, TPE, 1st for Mayo? Would that be a legal trade? I'm assuming it is since Fran hasn't signed an NBA contract, he is technically not a "player" being traded with the TPE.

TPEs can't be combined with anything. A draft pick, a player, etc.

TPE are usually only good for helping complete a trade where salaries don't match like our trade with the Nets. We got Ryan with a TPE because he couldn't be combined with Vince.

Maybe the Grizz would bite on rights to Fran, TPE, 1st for Mayo? Would that be a legal trade? I'm assuming it is since Fran hasn't signed an NBA contract, he is technically not a "player" being traded with the TPE.

Fran and a first? No. How about anderson and tpe for mayo....

TPE are usually only good for helping complete a trade where salaries don't match like our trade with the Nets. We got Ryan with a TPE because he couldn't be combined with Vince.

Right. But we could essentially form two trades one is tpe for mayo and the next trade anderson for tpe...

OH LOOK GUYS LOOK MILLER IS SAYING SOMETHING EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION

I think we need more than just a TPE to acquire Mayo. Memphis might move him, but they're gonna want something for him. Mayo would be perfect though.

Other than the Magic wanting Dwight, it seems everything else in Magic Nation is uncertain right now.

Just makes Draft night that much more intresting.

Teams can get away with that by trading a top 59 protected 2nd round pick back to us for our first round pick. Or they could "buy" our first round pick for $1