Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Who would you target at the 1 and 4 after we gut our roster on a big move I would take a chance on YI if we lose Anderson and Chalmers or Law

Yi can't defend traffic cones. If we're looking for a cheap backup for the minimum, the pfs I like are Brian Cardinal, Leon Powe, Tony Battie, and i guess Vladimir Radmanovic. If we want to spend 2 or 3 million on a pf i think chris wilcox, Kenyon Martin (though i really have no idea if teams think he's worth more than that still), Reggie Evans (he's probably looking closer to 4 million out of the mle though).

Point Guards (assuming we're looking for a 2nd or third guy) Ronnie Price, Sebastian Telfair, TJ ford, maybe you go the route that boston went and get Marquis Daniels as a combo guard, earl watson

Mods, I just made a pretty large post, detailing who's an FA from which team for this and next year, player options, team options, and ETOs, as well as whether they're restricted or unrestricted. Would you like me to just post it in this thread, or could you sticky it, lock it up, and we can use it as a reference???

Just go ahead and make a new thread, try not to clutter the info and keep it neatly organized and I'll sticky it

• Downvote 1

It's been said over and over again, but all I ask for is that Otis gives Stan SOME sort of perimeter defender to work with. Iggy, Gay, Battier, prime Jordan, whoever. Would make a world of difference.

Arenas/Duhon

Gay/Peaches

Iggy/Peaches

DeAndre Jordan/Bass

Dwight/DeAndre/3rd String

Make it happen Otis!! It works in the trade checker!!

• Upvote 1

Orlando in: D Will / J Petro / A Noccioni

Orlando out: Nelson / Bass / Anderson / Hedo

Nets in: Iggy / J Holiday / Hedo / 3.3M trade exception

Nets out: J Will / Outlaw / Petro

76's in: Nelson / Bass / Anderson / Outlaw

76's out: Iggy / Noccioni / Holiday

why?:

Orlando - if this trade happened right now it would make our salary at $32M giving us around $26M in cap space to fill the Wing / PF holes ...and of course gives Magic the best PG and the best C in NBA plus 3 solid hustle/defensive/3pt shooting role players in JJ/Q/Nocioni. (edit) would only have mle to fill holes

Nets: get a great young cheap pg locked in for 3-4 years paired with Iguodala and Hedo to make a potent skilled perimeter with 2 above average defenders around Hedo. Can't see Nets getting as good a package for DWill who they were very likely losing anyhow but in Orlando they find a team that he will resign with because of D12.

76's: Finally move Iguodala's contract but lose Holiday - Nelson is a pretty good a compensation - but the true payoff is 3 very good young players. Also relieves them of Noccioni contract which for a role player is too high for a rebuilding team. Not sure if 76's are willing to lose Holiday to clear Iggy but they do add size, leadership and shed salary

MAGIC

DWill / Arenas / Duhon

JJ / Q

? / Nocioni

? / ?

Dwight / Petro

76's

Nelson / Williams / Meeks

Meeks / Turner

Outlaw / ?

Bass / Anderson

Brand / Speights

NETS

J Holliday / Farmar

Iggy / Morrow / Graham

Hedo / Graham / James

? / ?

Lopez

• Downvote 1

Orlando - if this trade happened right now it would make our salary at $32M giving us around $26M in cap space to fill the Wing / PF holes ...and of course gives Magic the best PG and the best C in NBA plus 3 solid hustle/defensive/3pt shooting role players.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Is Xenu confused on his Teegeeackian math, because this doesn't appear to make any goddamn sense.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 1

Orlando in: D Will / J Petro / A Noccioni

Orlando out: Nelson / Bass / Anderson / Hedo

Nets in: Iggy / J Holiday / Hedo / 3.3M trade exception

Nets out: J Will / Outlaw / Petro

76's in: Nelson / Bass / Anderson / Outlaw

76's out: Iggy / Noccioni / Holiday

why?:

Orlando - if this trade happened right now it would make our salary at $32M giving us around $26M in cap space to fill the Wing / PF holes ...and of course gives Magic the best PG and the best C in NBA plus 3 solid hustle/defensive/3pt shooting role players.

Nets: get a great young cheap pg locked in for 3-4 years paired with Iguodala and Hedo to make a potent skilled perimeter with 2 above average defenders around Hedo. Can't see Nets getting as good a package for DWill who they were very likely losing anyhow but in Orlando they find a team that he will resign with because of D12.

76's: Finally move Iguodala's contract but lose Holiday - Nelson is a pretty good a compensation - but the true payoff is 3 very good young players. Also relieves them of Noccioni contract which for a role player is too high for a rebuilding team. Not sure if 76's are willing to lose Holiday to clear Iggy but they do add size, leadership and shed salary

MAGIC

DWill / Arenas / Duhon

JJ / Q

? / Nocioni

? / ?

Dwight / Petro

76's

Nelson / Williams / Meeks

Meeks / Turner

Outlaw / ?

Bass / Anderson

Brand / Speights

NETS

J Holliday / Farmar

Iggy / Morrow / Graham

Hedo / Graham / James

? / ?

Lopez

2m4ocg9.jpg

TRADE MACHINE FAIL

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Is Xenu confused on his Teegeeackian math, because this doesn't appear to make any goddamn sense.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

never mind totally fkd up salary - $alary still at around 70M so filling the wing/pf gaps would be difficult w mle

Yi can't defend traffic cones. If we're looking for a cheap backup for the minimum, the pfs I like are Brian Cardinal, Leon Powe, Tony Battie, and i guess Vladimir Radmanovic. If we want to spend 2 or 3 million on a pf i think chris wilcox, Kenyon Martin (though i really have no idea if teams think he's worth more than that still), Reggie Evans (he's probably looking closer to 4 million out of the mle though).

Point Guards (assuming we're looking for a 2nd or third guy) Ronnie Price, Sebastian Telfair, TJ ford, maybe you go the route that boston went and get Marquis Daniels as a combo guard, earl watson

T-Mac would be great in that Daniels role and Wilcox would be nice at the 4/5. I like Radman 3pt ability but i question his rebounding

Westbrook is hogging the ball from Durant, gets hammered by everyone on television for it, and proceeds to still do it. I think it's possible a "this town isn't big enough for the both of us" situation occurs and we should look into it if it happens. If we're going to lose Dwight (I said if), getting Westbrook for him would be the best case scenario. It's a hell of a lot better than the LA crap BSPN keeps spewing.

What would you think of something like Nelson/Howard for Westbrook/Perkins/someone else (Ibaka maybe?).