Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Iggy Gay Paul Mayo Ellis DWill

These seem to be the names that are popping up a lot. Mainly because its just on most people's wishlist, but if the Magic were to take a serious look at these 6 players. Which two of them would be the easiest to acquire? If any. Any chance of landing more than one of these guys or is that just a pipe dream and we'd be lucky to land one and get filler players for the rest.

Ellis, Iggy, & Gay are the most attainable. That doesn't mean we will, but I'd say if we are going to acquire a stud, it'd be one of those guys. Maybe add Granger to that list too.

But like I said, we'll get Roy. Otis loves giving out second chances.

Ellis, Iggy, & Gay are the most attainable. That doesn't mean we will, but I'd say if we are going to acquire a stud, it'd be one of those guys. Maybe add Granger to that list too.

But like I said, we'll get Roy. Otis loves giving out second chances.

The more I watch Memphis, the more I really think Gay could have lost his place just because they've found a team that can win without him.

I'd love to pull a Chicago Bulls and get like 3 players from Memphis. Gay, Mayo, and Battier.

If I could form any team I wanted thats somewhat within reason

Paul/Arenas

Mayo/JJ

Gay/Battier

Okafor/Hayes/Clark

Dwight/Nazr/Orton

How all of that would come together, I have no clue, and yes i realize thats practically impossible and a pipedream. However, it obtaining the players from Memphis seems reasonable. But doing that then having enough to get Okafor/Paul, then signing Hayes and Nazr, is too much. But like I said, if I could form any team I wanted. Thats what it would look like.

• Upvote 1

The more I watch Memphis, the more I really think Gay could have lost his place just because they've found a team that can win without him.

I'd love to pull a Chicago Bulls and get like 3 players from Memphis. Gay, Mayo, and Battier.

If I could form any team I wanted thats somewhat within reason

Paul/Arenas

Mayo/JJ

Gay/Battier

Okafor/Hayes/Clark

Dwight/Nazr/Orton

How all of that would come together, I have no clue, and yes i realize thats practically impossible and a pipedream. However, it obtaining the players from Memphis seems reasonable. But doing that then having enough to get Okafor/Paul, then signing Hayes and Nazr, is too much. But like I said, if I could form any team I wanted. Thats what it would look like.

You're a mad man.

I love the offseason. It represents the time when every other GM in the league is looking to rid their team of its best players and hand deliver them to Orlando with little to no resistance. Well, according to some of you anyway.

I love the offseason. It represents the time when every other GM in the league is looking to rid their team of its best players and hand deliver them to Orlando with little to no resistance. Well, according to some of you anyway.

I LOVE IT TOO. IT'S WHEN KBERTO AND THE BLOODY WANKERS PLAY LIVE SHOWS ON THE FORUMS EVERYDAY AND ADD NOTHING NEW OR SUBSTANTIAL TO THE CONVERSATION AND ALWAYS WHINES AND COMPLAINS LMFAO. HEY BERTO MAYBE WE SHOULD START YA BOY JJ AND THEN SIGN DAMON ALBARN AND TWINKIE DINKS MAGOO TO PLAY BACKUP CENTER OR DO WE EVEN NEED ONE LMFAO YEAH BRO REAL MATURE!!!

I LOVE IT TOO. IT'S WHEN KBERTO AND THE BLOODY WANKERS PLAY LIVE SHOWS ON THE FORUMS EVERYDAY AND ADD NOTHING NEW OR SUBSTANTIAL TO THE CONVERSATION AND ALWAYS WHINES AND COMPLAINS LMFAO. HEY BERTO MAYBE WE SHOULD START YA BOY JJ AND THEN SIGN DAMON ALBARN AND TWINKIE DINKS MAGOO TO PLAY BACKUP CENTER OR DO WE EVEN NEED ONE LMFAO YEAH BRO REAL MATURE!!!

Don't bro for me brogentina.

imgFran%20Vazquez1.jpg

Let him come forth and be the savior to our offseason. Let him be the one to lead us to our first NBA championship. He may not be the hero this city wants, but it's the hero this city needs.

He's Fran Vasquez.

I'm thinking I will be happy with this lineup next year:

Paul/Nelson

JJ/Q

Iggy/Clark

Anderson/Orton

Dwight/Fran

I know our bench will be crap but hey what can you do.

I also know there is no way in hell this will happen.