Step 4:

Sign Troy Murphy as Dwight's back up

Step 5:

Bring Fran over

Step 6:

Resign Dwight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zaiHHIdME

1. s&t j-rich ~ s&t prince

2. sign jeff foster or joel pryzbilla to the vet. min.

3. trade bass ~ mayo

4. trade duhon to a team that needs a pg for somebody to sit on IR (there worst player) and hopefully a 1st or 2nd round pick

5. start clark

nelson/arenas

mayo/redick/q-rich

prince/turk

clark/anderson

howard/foster or pryzbilla/orton

IR- whoever we can get for duhon

reposting. :svgsad:

Comment #526 and #540...seriously kid?

• Upvote 1

I haven't seen AK47 mentioned

----

I wonder if Utah would make either of these trades to allow Favors to develop since he is now playing behind Milsap, Jefferson and Okur all on sizable contracts

JJ + Anderson + Bass = Milsap + Bell

or

JJ + Anderson + Bass + Q + Duhon = Milsap + Okur (this would also relieve Utah of Okur's contract which they really want to dump - plus they fill their back up pg/g/sf which are all free agents this yr)

Nelson/Arenas

Bell/Q

Hedo/Q

Milsap/____

Howard/____

or

Nelson/Arenas

____/____

Hedo/_____

Milsap/_____

Howard/Okur

reposting. :svgsad:

Comment #526 and #540...seriously kid?

who the f*ck do you think you are kid??? dont worry bout what i do john wall, your on here to give your feedback and ideas on the offseason not worry bout if someone reposts something, what does it matter anyway??? say what you think bout the offseason ideas (thats what this thread is for) and move on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

who the f*ck do you think you are kid??? dont worry bout what i do john wall, your on here to give your feedback and ideas on the offseason not worry bout if someone reposts something, what does it matter anyway??? say what you think bout the offseason ideas (thats what this thread is for) and move on

Well that was mature

We recognize that you're new to the forum and but stop reposting the same thing over and over and over again to get your idea seen and talked about.

Post it once and if its worth talking about, then people will talk about it.

Other than that, leave it be. It's annoying to re-read your same thing over again. Thats why it matters. Don't assume you know me. I'm here for my reasons and you're here for yours, but we don't wanna see your reposts. Please stop.

Thats all I'm gonna say about it because I'm not on here to squabble with little boys who don't know how to conduct themselves maturely.

Says the dude who has a picture of a muppet as his picture...

Yes, because forum avatars are always serious and never meant to be construed as part of a joke.

Solid argument. A+. Would read again!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, because forum avatars are always serious and never meant to be construed as part of a joke.

Solid argument. A+. Would read again!

Thanks. I thought it was pretty solid writing myself...It could even go into the Sentinel