OHHHHH!!!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3o25u9h

Starting 5 of...

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Eric Gordon

SF: Andre Iguodala

PF: Blake Griffin

C: Dwight Howard

+30! It's easy being Otis Smith... Lessgo Magic!

if it was that easy im pretty sure we would have a championship by now... the problem with all your dream scenarios is getting the other team to accept... which with your trades will never happen... i like your ideas though, if we could pull them off nobody would b able 2 f*ck with us... miami wouldnt have sh*t on us

• Downvote 2

if it was that easy im pretty sure we would have a championship by now... the problem with all your dream scenarios is getting the other team to accept... which with your trades will never happen... i like your ideas though, if we could pull them off nobody would b able 2 f*ck with us... miami wouldnt have sh*t on us

sarcasm_detector.jpg

You honestly thought I was serious about these kind of MEGA trades? They are impossible. Just first-round-exit-suckage "fun".

No, if we manage to pull something off this summer, it won't be off the charts like the ones I posted. But we need to do something, "I like this team" doesn't compute anymore.

Well, guys. Let me tell ya something, if somehow we get Matt Bonner I will faint.

Of happiness!!!

sarcasm_detector.jpg

You honestly thought I was serious about these kind of MEGA trades? They are impossible. Just first-round-exit-suckage "fun".

No, if we manage to pull something off this summer, it won't be off the charts like the ones I posted. But we need to do something, "I like this team" doesn't compute anymore.

Yea, homeboy seriously needs to use that detector.

Just give me a more consistent team play and a 3rd consistent offensive option and I'll be happy.

• Upvote 1

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Love your new sig, addi

How would everyone feel if we signed OJ Mayo and Ronnie Turiaf to MLE and somehow get Chris Paul? Would this be a successful summer?

Obviously