Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Magic @ Hawks - Game 4

at least leave Arenas at PG and Nelson at SG on the offensive end...

Arenas on Joe Johnson? Hell no.

And Nelson doesn't deserve to be on the floor.

It's pathetic that it takes this kind of shooting performance from us combined with well above average shooting for the Hawks, at home, for them to beat us. This is easily the worst shooting we've ever seen under Stan. We could have 5-6 more three's made and it would still be an atrocious percentage, yet we'd have a decent lead.

we are shooting 39% from the floor and 10% from 3 point line i don't understand how this could be SVG's fault.

a very static offence is his downfall.

we are shooting 39% from the floor and 10% from 3 point line i don't understand how this could be SVG's fault.

Because Stan gives them the green light to shoot those threes even when they are not falling.

• Downvote 1

I agree it's the players faults that they aren't hitting the shots

But Stan hasn't developed a plan b, so that when the outside shots aren't falling we have something else to go to

It's pathetic that it takes this kind of shooting performance from us combined with well above average shooting for the Hawks, at home, for them to beat us. This is easily the worst shooting we've ever seen under Stan. We could have 5-6 more three's made and it would still be an atrocious percentage, yet we'd have a decent lead.

Exactly

Because Stan gives them the green light to shoot those threes even when they are not falling.

well we have a team of shooters and a shooters mentality is shoot first and shoot again eventually they will drop thats how shooters get their name and reputation not by passing up shots. a few have said we are missing wide open shots as every coach will say the goal of running an offence is to get a wide open shot from there its up to the player to make the shot.

I agree it's the players faults that they aren't hitting the shots

But Stan hasn't developed a plan b, so that when the outside shots aren't falling we have something else to go to

some down screens and back picks would make a huge difference for us on the offensive end of the floor