Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Magic @ Hawks - Game 4

HEEERRREEE ARREEE YOUURRRR..................

OOORRRRLANNDDOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAGGGGIIICCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magictrollz.jpg

And your atlanta hawks

Jason Collins

Al Horford

Josh Smith

Joe Johnson

Kirk Heinrich

Notes:

Jason Richardson and Zaza Pachulia have both been suspended due to fighting.

Therefore JJ Redick is most likely to replace Richardson in the starting line up.

With jrich out hibachi is probably going to get minutes at sg. Hopefully he is going thru all his stupid pregame rituals to get ready.

Im worried personally about this game and of course this series.

Go magic happy easter.....get a win!

Well here we go.... Magic down 2-1.... On the Road... Playing for everything.... This is a game 7.

The comforting thought is that our leaders have been here before. Nelson and Howard have faced this same song many years running. That doesnt mean that this game will be an easy victory.

The Hawks are flying on a high of adrenaline from Crawfords bank shot that secured them game 3. They were able to over come the potential imploding by taking Smith out in the final minutes. They have a confidence now that is dangerous.

This game is a critical test for the Magic. No way can they go back to Orlando 3-1, we all know that is a bad sign. Their response tonight has to be a loud response. The Magic will need everyone to step up, more so now than the last 3 attempts.

I, like everyone else, wants to say that the Magic will win this one hands down. However this season has been the strangest, most unpredictable. When the Magic are on.... No one can beat them... When the Magic are off (<35% shooting)... Anyone can beat them...

I'm also hoping for a flash tonight... A flash of the Agent Zero... The guy who can put 20 in the basket... The guy I yelled out too last game in Charlotte to drop 20 and he dropped 20+. We have seen Ground Zero, the guy who dribbles of his foot. Gilbert was saved by Otis. It's time for Gil to return the favor.

(from my iPhone)

• Upvote 1

Let's also hope Hedo can Hedo Ball tonight

That would be asking for too much. With that said,

GO MAGIC I LOVIUUUUUUUUU

When the Magic are on.... No one can beat them... When the Magic are off (<35% shooting)... Anyone can beat them...

So much this! Even when it's 5 vs 8 when the Magic are on they can do just about anything.

But for a lot of reasons they have not been able to pull that level of play off consistently. I know we are all hoping that they will be able to because they are running out of time to do so this season.

Q starting actually wouldn't irk me. He played really well last game and he's a good defensive matchup for Johnson. Plus JJ still doesn't seem to have his rhythm yet

• Upvote 1