Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

I would be shocked if the Magic keep it within 10 for either game. Unless Dwight drops 100 on us, you guys dont have a shot.

To be shocked, the Magic would have had to have never blown the Hawks out by more than 10. That would be shocking.

See last years playoffs.

Ha, and we're still the better team. You have a beast in Dwight, a decent PG, and bums.

A better team with nearly ten less wins? I admit you give us more problems than last year because your new coach realizes that you need to let an actual center guard Dwight and you have a PG who can play defense. But I'm hardly afraid. You have a handful of good, but not great players and a bunch of stiffs to foul Dwight. It's not going to be easy, but I'm still confident we will win this series. All it takes is someone catching a little fire and we'll be in good shape.

• Upvote 1

Ha, and we're still the better team. You have a beast in Dwight, a decent PG, and bums.

Like I said, it will be highly entertaining when we beat you and you get to go home and think about how vanilla you can be next year, and the year after that and the year after that. Come back and talk to us when you've gotten out of the 2nd round once in your franchises history.

I was unaware that Hawks fans even existed until Saturday when there were about 4 of them at the bar in Gainesville. One win and they start pouring out of the woodwork. I guess you would never know considering their arena is always empty.

These Hawks fans have been stewing with anger for the last several years because we've flat out OWNED and DESTROYED them worse than any matchup I've ever seen. So of course after one win they're gonna come out of the woodwork. It was expected, but once we win the series in 6, they will disappear again. Hopefully forever.

These Hawks fans have been stewing with anger for the last several years because we've flat out OWNED and DESTROYED them worse than any matchup I've ever seen. So of course after one win they're gonna come out of the woodwork. It was expected, but once we win the series in 6, they will disappear again. Hopefully forever.

I thought they had better things to do, like watch LeBron light their team up at their own house for 40+ and chant MVP when he's at the line

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is another Jareth account.

Good one Jareth, but you've struggled in these last two games. Worry about getting your three point rhythm back for Game 3 than trolling the boards, Amish Hammer.