Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Jameers assists...are you serious!

Averaging 37 minutes per game but only 1 assist in game one and 2 for game 2. Wow...With Dwight on your team Im not even sure how this would be possible. Kudos for him for carrying it in quarter 3 in game one but something just isnt right when your point guard is getting 1.5 assists with 37 minutes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 20

Not really an excuse but Jameer was battling a migraine all day.

But Jameer can't really rack up assists if no one can hit an open jumper to save their life.

• Upvote 1

I vote we turn this thread into something productive. Has anyone ever seen Jameer push the ball like he did in the 1st half? Wow!

Remember when Jameer dunked against the Nets after ripping J. Kidd at midcourt back in the day? Wish that was still on youtube...

Considering Jameer was the only guy to show up in game 1 other than Dwight, and that he had a good game tonight (making the play that may have saved us the series), only adds to the evidence that you're an idiot and general hater. But I doubt we needed more proof.

Who is this Jameer Nelson guy? Only PGs we have are Arenas, Duhon and Jameil Neilson.

No wonder this "Jameer Nelson" wasn't getting assists...

• Downvote 1

*Posting again so that we can get past BMP's stupid sad violin clip*

• Upvote 1

Nelson had some sweet passes. 8 rebounds was a great add, since the shots weren't falling ( 34% shooting ).

And considering 4 players were tied with leading the assist at an amazing "2"... Your thread becomes rediculious.

Stop hating and enjoying the win. These guys played a gritty game with alot of hustle. The Magic grinded out a must needed win.

Still alot of silly calls and no calls for Orlando. Atlanta could complain but, I would quickly reference the articles around Collins playing him "physical" aka "rapping" or "man humping".

It's surprising that we shot a 27% from the 3 and still win. I think that shows alot of determination on the Magics part. The Hawks played good defense and had some good shots ( along with some luck shots ). Orlando had a spinning luck shot that sucked the air of Amway.

The series is now a series, the Magic played well... Hopefully they finally spark offensively.