Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Now it is Bosh´s turn.

Game 1 was LeBron, 3 was Wade, now Bosh. That is the luxury of having that kind of players.

Stevenson came up big for Dallas. Barea is panicking, not many times a guy playing so good the previous round has came up SO flat in the Finals.

I was surprised at Carlisle timeout talk, when he was saying how good was their defense to his guys. How different is this guy from SVG.

Chalmers is not surprising me, i knew the kid was very good. However, Anthony with a lot of hustle and effort, and Chandler, who´s been very energetic all series long, fighting against 3/4 men in the paint, are nice surprises.

Oh dear god..and heaven. Let Jason Terry make a crucial shot and step up his game. Please!!!

Great win. This is a great finals. Please..LET THE MAVS WIN.

This is like an epic battle between good and evil.

What a series man. Don't know what clever retort LeBron will have for the media after this game, he was largely invisible tonight.

Please...like..seriously. Will someone make a cold blooded open shot. I'm about to bust a vein when i see them miss open threes like that. The Mavs could have made the game much more easier on themselves by making those shots.

The great thing is that the Mavericks are playing better every game.

Play of the game: Kidd´s hard foul on Wade in the fastbreak where he was about to dunk to tie the game.

Visibly shaken up, barely scored the first one and missed the second. The one point margin was key in the play selection in the final minute.

BTW Wade made a MIRACULOUS dive-n-save in the last ball.

Oh, and according to Marc Jackson, the heat have two of the top 10 players in league history. We really need to stop with all of this analyzing players before their career is even half over. Look at what happened to McGrady...

Glad to see the Mavs even it up. They really have to win Game 5 though, I cannot seem them winning Games 6 AND 7 in Miami.

Wade is tearing it up this series, his two Finals performances are some of the best I've seen. LeBron has looked pretty average this series considering how talented he is and he is a 2x MVP.

Glad to see the Mavs even it up. They really have to win Game 5 though, I cannot seem them winning Games 6 AND 7 in Miami.

Wade is tearing it up this series, his two Finals performances are some of the best I've seen. LeBron has looked pretty average this series considering how talented he is and he is a 2x MVP.

Hopefully this is something else people are noticing. This is why he left Cleveland and went to join Wade in the first place. And seriously, take away his ability to travel down the lane while running people over, getting the whistle at the slightest hint of contact, and he's only a streaky shooter who can finish great at the rim.