Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Dirk gets the unique situation he has hoped for: To extract revenge at the same team that doomed his first great chance.

BTW, great series by Marion and Kidd. But having Marion as 2nd option offensively makes me guess if they are capable to outscore the Heat.

Westbrook did not have a good series at all. Harden and Collison really showed how deep is OKC, with big contributions. Durant was not excellent.

OKC made me remind our big playoffs run of 2009-10. Good, exciting team, making all the wrong plays in the last 2 minutes of every key game.

The moment Dirk got the second chance at that last 3 pointer to take the lead, even before it went in I knew that game was over. Dirk is a man possessed.

Dirk gets the unique situation he has hoped for: To extract revenge at the same team that doomed his first great chance.

BTW, great series by Marion and Kidd. But having Marion as 2nd option offensively makes me guess if they are capable to outscore the Heat.

Westbrook did not have a good series at all. Harden and Collison really showed how deep is OKC, with big contributions. Durant was not excellent.

OKC made me remind our big playoffs run of 2009-10. Good, exciting team, making all the wrong plays in the last 2 minutes of every key game.

Except we were the favorites. 18/20 guys on ESPN chose us over the Celtics and Jerry West claimed we were winning the title for sure.

Damn, what could have been. That 09-10 team had the best chance to win it all.

Now we get to watch Stern steal a title from Cuban twice, great.

sadly i'm thinking you are right.......

Is it ok if I sig this, or is it too big?

Once I get home I can rotate it but that'd look weird