Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Also keep in mind that LeBron doesn't even match Jordan's scoring numbers and players aren't allowed to play defense anymore.

Lebron can play defense because he doesn't have to worry about being called for fouls.

Guys, I figured out why Scottie Pippen has been suggesting that Lebron is a better player than Jordan. Remember when Cleveland fans would taunt Lebron by calling him "Scottie Pippen," inferring to him being second fiddle to Wade?

If Pippen says Lebron>Jordan, then that means he's saying that Pippen>Jordan!!!

dramatic-chipmunk+(1).gif

I know. Just awful.

LeBron repeating a very dirty play...hitting the hand of the shooter after he shots. Did it 2 times, the refs of course didn´t see anything.

Horrible game by Stojakovic, still don´t understand how Carlisle left him so much time on the floor. Dallas was only Dirk and Marion, who is starting to become the 2nd threat after the german.

Big 3 were good for Miami, also Chalmers and Haslem and some good things from Miller.

If Dallas bench doesn´t appear, Mavs are in problem.

Still, see the series going the long distance. Hope the Mavs won´t disappoint me. They do have the best offensive movement of the ball in the league.

JET + JJ + STO-JO = 4-21

Gonna need to do better than that to have a shot at this thing.

Get the brooms out.

Nah, I don't expect the Mavs to get such poor shooting performance across the board again, even with Miami's defense reacting so well. Barea missed a bunch of bunnies and Dirk missed several 15-18 footers that are usually automatic. Factor in LeBron going 4-5 from three with the momentum shifter at the end of the 3rd and some calls that could have gone either way in the 4th and Dallas should be okay.

This is what I was scared about... Dirk is the only scorer that's talented or consistent enough.

Not that Terry and JJ are not consistent... but the Mavs back court can really get outmatched size wise.

The Heat started with Bibby... anybody think that's not good for JJ? I was hoping he could leave Bibby in the dust a couple of times.

Combine that with some skewed officiating and it's gonna be real hard. I love how the replays show Lebron hitting people. Who doesn't get a call if they hit a shooter after release?...

I hope the Mavs can pull this.. I just can't stand Lebron getting a title and all sorts of credit.. maybe they can bring another superstar for cheap next year and call that a team and coaching effort too.