Sign in to follow this  
0rlandoMagicGirl

Looking for a little help from fellow Magic fans!

Thank you so much! You are a blessing! I'll put this number in my phone. :)

-----------------

And thank you to everyone that explained the difference in the tickets, I didn't know they would all look different! My best bet is to call that number as soon as I get to the meeting location tomorrow.

You can thank us by hanging out and being a part of the forums!We could always use more female fans on here.

lolcatsdotcom46ld675m4g3243l2.jpg

be_17-007545-de.jpg

lolcatsdotcomfvdd32p65hgp1szm.jpg

lolcatsdotcomlwyqd9suxsxjrubz.jpg

___________________________lachenf.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Regardless of any issues you've had on this forum, I meant only the best to her while asking her to join us and give her perspective.

The fact is, there are only a handful of women posters on here and only one that posts with any regularity. So, again the forum would do good by having more female fans.

Everyone needs to stop twisting this into something unseemly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Regardless of any issues you've had on this forum, I meant only the best to her while asking her to join us and give her perspective.

The fact is, there are only a handful of women posters on here and only one that posts with any regularity. So, again the forum would do good by having more female fans.

Everyone needs to stop twisting this into something unseemly.

What difference would it make if there were more female fans on the forum?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello everyone. Lol, don't worry nobody scared me off. I ended up buying the tickets from Ticket Exchange to be as safe as I could. The Amway Center was outstanding. I went as far as praying for us to win. I really wanted this so bad. It was a huge letdown... But they better not give up. I won't loose faith in them.

Hello everyone. Lol, don't worry nobody scared me off. I ended up buying the tickets from Ticket Exchange to be as safe as I could. The Amway Center was outstanding. I went as far as praying for us to win. I really wanted this so bad. It was a huge letdown... But they better not give up. I won't loose faith in them.

God was sending you a message by us losing: "I DON'T CARE ABOUT SPORTS TEAMS WINNING OR LOSING. I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT."

And when you hear God's voice in your head, it should sound like Morgan Freeman.

But yeah, good thing you got the tix in a safe way.