Sign in to follow this  
0rlandoMagicGirl

Looking for a little help from fellow Magic fans!

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, but I picked what looks to be the right section.

Here is my situation...

Tomorrow I am buying two Game 1 tickets off someone, and I'm wondering, if anyone has on hand a Game 1 playoff ticket for the Amway Center in Orlando, so that you can describe or post a picture of, (covering the information of course.) just so I can see or know what the tickets look like. I'm buying from someone on craigslist, and it's an early Mother's Day gift for my mom, and it would kill not only me but her even more... if I found out at the door, that they are fake tickets.

Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated beyond belief. Thank you so much.

Hmm...I can't help you with pictures of the tickets or anything, but from my past experiences, buying tickets online has been a successful venture for me 100% of the time. I go to a pretty good amount of sporting events. Not to say that there aren't some frauds out there, but your chances of getting fake tickets are probably pretty low.

Did you get them yet? Take them down to the Amway and show them the tickets you bought and make sure they're legit. Or call the number on them and confirm them?

She said she's buying them tomorrow, dude. So she wants to see what she should be looking for so that she doesn't get ripped off.

At least one person on this forum has been duped for a decent chunk of money, be very careful when purchasing tix. I think you can call the arena box office and they may be able to confirm the tix for you. If you decide that you don't want to go the craigslist route check stubhub, I think they have safeguards in place.

How are you planning to pay for them and pick them up? If you are meeting someone in person, take a friend or two with you, and have the Magic Ticket Office phone number handy. Call and verify authenticity before handing over the money.

If you are paying for them online, use Pay-Pal, and make sure you send the money as a purchase of goods, not as a gift.

How are you planning to pay for them and pick them up? If you are meeting someone in person, take a friend or two with you, and have the Magic Ticket Office phone number handy. Call and verify authenticity before handing over the money.

If you are paying for them online, use Pay-Pal, and make sure you send the money as a purchase of goods, not as a gift.

This times a gazillion.

How are you planning to pay for them and pick them up? If you are meeting someone in person, take a friend or two with you

And if you're meeting them in this neighborhood called "Parramore", bring pepper spray or somethin.

Thank you so much for all the comments everyone. I am paying cash, and going with someone else. :)

I had no idea I could call a ticket office to verify that they are real...

Does anyone know what number I could take with me when I go? And if they would be willing to verify that information?

The only other thing I ask of everyone, is...

What do the ticket's look like? Are they plain with just words? Or do they have a picture of one of the players on them?

If you know, please please tell me. I'm clueless.

Thank you again so much for all the help.