Sign in to follow this  
gporter

FEAR THE BEARD!!!

Yeah, unfortunately the military frowns on beards. I should try and join a European military. I've seen some pretty epic beards on German officers.

I think there may be some good strategy on the parts of the Magic. I would want to play pressure defense on a guy with a ratty beard.

Yeah, unfortunately the military frowns on beards. I should try and join a European military. I've seen some pretty epic beards on German officers.

I think there may be some good strategy on the parts of the Magic. I would want to play pressure defense on a guy with a ratty beard.

what kind of candy-coated, twinkle-toes military are you apart of son? Back when I was in the service my entire platoon looked like a casting call for a Grizzly Adams reboot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully I can get away with this at work. Just going 1 week without shaving they say something.

Hopefully I can get away with this at work. Just going 1 week without shaving the say something.

I know if I went to Subway and saw a guy with a big beard I'd be worried about hair getting into my sandwich.

Oh snap... Wince so wishes he was still on the Magic. He'd finally fit in!

I've been used to having a big goatee or a full beard since Idunnowhen, so I'm in :D