DuhonsEmptyLiquorBottle

Making The Video - Fouls, Flagrant Fouls, Calls and Non Calls

We need to come up with a list of moments where Dwight got the short end of the stick so that we can find the exact video we are looking for. I'm talking a big list for everyone to refer to on the first post or so.

1. Amare foul

2. Korver slapping him in the face and Dwight getting a tech.

etc.

What if we could also incorporate all of the whiny faces and yelling that players like lebron and.kobe do when they think they get fouled....and how many times they were called for techs due to their complaining. Lebron looks like he is going to cry every time

Man, we should assign people to view different games. It wouldn't take long to locate Dwight's fouls, either. You would simply bring up the play-by-play and then look for fouls on Dwight, individually. In fact, I'll do his game against the Bobcats, because I remember Pryz fouling him hard on several occasions.

This is the easiest way. . . get the games here and check the box scored for play-by-plays. Leave 50-50 calls/no calls out of it because you don't want to get too subjective. . . only add blatant non-calls. Keep make up calls in mind, etc. . .

This is the easiest way. . . get the games here and check the box scored for play-by-plays. Leave 50-50 calls/no calls out of it because you don't want to get too subjective. . . only add blatant non-calls. Keep make up calls in mind, etc. . .

How many Seasons are we going back? All of Dwights career or just this Season?

Exactly, we don't want to create something that is an hour long. It needs to be focused on blatant non calls vs fouls that were called that are the same type of contact. Look for hits to the head, hanging on arms, those kinds of things that were called as fouls or flagrants and then examples of the same thing that were not called. We also want them to be obvious, I'm not talking about away from the ball stuff. When Amare hit Dwight in the head he had the ball and was going to the basket, find a hit to any perimeter players head that was going to the basket and I would bet it was called for a foul.

One thing for those looking for videos where Dwight did not get call, you may also want to find similar plays where flagrant fouls were called for side by side comparison.

What if we could also incorporate all of the whiny faces and yelling that players like lebron and.kobe do when they think they get fouled....and how many times they were called for techs due to their complaining. Lebron looks like he is going to cry every time

If you watched the game tonight you could easily find plenty of that.

Well I'll contribute what I can. I have found a ton of videos from various teams in the NBA that I;d like to post but because we're limited to the number of videos per post, I will have to string post them. I hope the Mods don't mind, as I'm contributing to the cause. Not sure how much these help but nonetheless...

BAD CALLS/ NO CALLS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXsvLjkQ3vg&feature=related (Perkins says "I went straight up" and is dealt a T)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAQnPKBSjHc&feature=related (Refs called technical on Dwight, NOT A DOUBLE TECHNICAL)