Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

A. Martins comments about Fran coming over (link)

I would love to bring him over as a community ambassidor and force him to work birthday party's for nearsighted children as a piniata holder.

Right on que there Marc.....LOL!!!! This is the one post that I knew was comming!! :chairshot:

So your still holding out on the guy, what if he comes and helps us to the "SHIP," I really like the prospect of him Clark rotating between the 4&5 along with Bass and Ryan, that is a good looking front court dude!!!! By the way, I have placed zero as to the value of Orton, so this would make a lot of sense for us going into nest season.

Nothing will ever top JWill, JJ, Barnes, Anderson, Gortat

You mean JWill, JJ, Pietrus, Anderson, Gortat

You mean JWill, JJ, Pietrus, Anderson, Gortat

Barnes was on the bench for first quarter of the season

I'd love to get him over here under the guise of playing for a contender, then trade him to Cleveland for a ham sandwich.

Do you really think we could get a ham sandwich? I'd be pretty thirsty after that. Maybe we can flip Arenas for a bag of BBQ Lays and a Coke.

Do you really think we could get a ham sandwich? I'd be pretty thirsty after that. Maybe we can flip Arenas for a bag of BBQ Lays and a Coke.

We could buy out Arenas, and MAYBE have enough left over to turn our subway sub of the game into a value meal.

I would love to bring him over as a community ambassidor and force him to work birthday party's for nearsighted children as a piniata holder.

Let's get this plan into motion.

Well.. maybe between a (hopefully) 2nd year and healthy Daniel Orton, along with Fran, we wouldn't miss our late first round pick for 2011-12?

*shrug*

Anyway, the fact that Martins actually came out and spoke about it positively, when normally nothing about Fran is ever discussed by the Magic... that makes me think that there could be some actual legs to this.

• Upvote 1

There is definitley legs to this, and Fran has been playing real solid ball overseas. I think he could be a real big boost to the team even after the whole debacle of drafting him.