Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy1980

I WOULDN'T WANT KING JAMES AT THE MAGIC

Lebron is a ****. I don´t care how good or talented he is. Karma will get him. ¨Do unto others... will get him.¨ His career will define the easy way out that never got easy.

• Upvote 1

Lebron is a ****. I don´t care how good or talented he is. Karma will get him. ¨Do unto others... will get him.¨ His career will define the easy way out that never got easy.

lol wut.

Come on guys. Your kidding yourselves. If we were without Dwight, I wouldn't want Lebron. If we had to give up half our team for Lebron, we'd be screwed. If we did a Hedo Lebron swap, I wouldn't hesitate.

lol wut.

Come on guys. Your kidding yourselves. If we were without Dwight, I wouldn't want Lebron. If we had to give up half our team for Lebron, we'd be screwed. If we did a Hedo Lebron swap, I wouldn't hesitate.

I'd take my chances on that one too. . .

When you have LeBron you no longer have a team! He has too much I and there is np I in team.

He's a great player... yes, but he is not a great team-mate. I loved the look on his face as he left the floor last night... Deja Vu from the playoffs last year! Woohoo go Magic

• Upvote 1

He's a complete tool, but he's also the best player in the world who constantly gets just about every call from the officials. All this chest puffing needs to stop. You'd take him if you were a GM. And if you didn't, you'd be fired and labeled a moron.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When you have LeBron you no longer have a team! He has too much I and there is np I in team.

He's a great player... yes, but he is not a great team-mate. I loved the look on his face as he left the floor last night... Deja Vu from the playoffs last year! Woohoo go Magic

Thank you! I'm glad someone said it. Yes, he's a great player, but his values, his poise, his drive to win as a TEAM are very much in question. He's a black-hole on offense, and he doesn't know how to close games. He lacks a killer instinct. And he folds under pressure.

I would rather have Wade, if we're pipe-dreaming. Wade/Dwight would win 8 'ships in a row. Believe dat!

Thank you! I'm glad someone said it. Yes, he's a great player, but his values, his poise, his drive to win as a TEAM are very much in question. He's a black-hole on offense, and he doesn't know how to close games. He lacks a killer instinct. And he folds under pressure.

I would rather have Wade, if we're pipe-dreaming. Wade/Dwight would win 8 'ships in a row. Believe dat!

Wouldn't matter because having LeBron/Dwight plus maybe Meer/JJ would keep teams from ever getting close to a "tight game".

I'm not sure how Wade is much better. Is older, has a worse jumper, and is basically crap if the refs aren't giving him calls.

has a worse jumper

Stopped reading right there... which, unfortunately, was at the end of your message.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I think, from what I've seen, Wade is much more consistent from mid-range, and three, than Bron. And is FAR more clutch in late game situations. Last night, if they would have given Wade the ball more in the closing minutes, and not got sucked into the Bron Bron Show starring Bro Bron, then they might have had a better chance. Wade was getting foul calls, he was making shots, but in typical Bron "team" fashion, that didn't happen.

Coincidence that happens with every team he's on? No.

Dude is an individual freak, but lost his concept of "team" in high school. Tremendous physical talent; bad basketball player. My opinion.

Stopped reading right there... which, unfortunately, was at the end of your message.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I think, from what I've seen, Wade is much more consistent from mid-range, and three, than Bron. And is FAR more clutch in late game situations. Last night, if they would have given Wade the ball more in the closing minutes, and not got sucked into the Bron Bron Show starring Bro Bron, then they might have had a better chance. Wade was getting foul calls, he was making shots, but in typical Bron "team" fashion, that didn't happen.

Coincidence that happens with every team he's on? No.

Dude is an individual freak, but lost his concept of "team" in high school. Tremendous physical talent; bad basketball player. My opinion.

I agree, kind of. I agree that Wade is a better in the final minutes but I believe they didn't go to him because he was missing FT's and maybe because he hurt his knee near the end of the game?

Just a theory.