Sign in to follow this  
ma

howard looking for a house over all star weekend

If and when he bails I will quit watching this game. It's only good during the playoffs as it stands now.

Why? If Dwight wants LA then so be it. Follow another C with same nickname and same motivations. Imo he wants to stay. Him being here hasn't slowed his acting career.

If and when he bails I will quit watching this game. It's only good during the playoffs as it stands now.

It's alright, I'm sure you'll be allowed in the bandwagon once the team is good again. . .

Dwight makes millions a year. He loves LA..I hope he lives there in the offseason and gets it out of his system. Trust me, if I start making his salary, I will own multiple residences as well.

The writing is pretty much on the wall guys, dwight is gone. Barring a championship run or a franchise tag in the new CBA, why would he wanna be the lone star on a team that has 3 super teams in the same conference? Unless otis pulls off a miracle I couldnt think of a reason why he would want to stay here and continually be on the 4th best team in the east.

The writing is pretty much on the wall guys, dwight is gone. Barring a championship run or a franchise tag in the new CBA, why would he wanna be the lone star on a team that has 3 super teams in the same conference? Unless otis pulls off a miracle I couldnt think of a reason why he would want to stay here and continually be on the 4th best team in the east.

Since when??

Miami and Chicago are the only young contenders in the conf and the divide between us and them is minimal if it's even there at all. Boston is ageing and NY is going to be PHX east with a lesser PG. I'm not seeing it.

Also, why does anyone that wants to be in acting that also happens to be a professional athelete need to be in LA to do it? How many more movies did Shaq do after he left here? I'm pretty sure that if someone wants Dwight in a movie, they can fly him in. He would be doing them in the offseason anyhow so how would it matter where he lives? The man was in Africa and China last offseason.

Somewhat OT, but ESPN is on the cusp of overtaking E! News as the most invasive, contentious network on the air. What the hell ever happened to discussing the actual sport?

• Upvote 1

Somewhat OT, but ESPN is on the cusp of overtaking E! News as the most invasive, contentious network on the air. What the hell ever happened to discussing the actual sport?

Some networks jump the shark, others sweep the leg.

Yeah, I'm going away now.

Dwight makes millions a year. He loves LA..I hope he lives there in the offseason and gets it out of his system. Trust me, if I start making his salary, I will own multiple residences as well.

I'm a native Floridian. Love the weather, activities and people. Now I live just outside of NYC, and this is simply a different world, guys. So much more to do; so much more culture. I miss FL but enjoy NYC. My point is I completely understand why Howard might want to relocate, especially him being a young guy. As a Magic fan, that is why I believe the threat of him leaving to a much bigger city is very appealing and real.

Dont worry, we have Earl Clark and Duhon. They ll carry the team all the way to the 16th spot with the help of the infamous agent Zero himself.

Why would anybody want to live in LA???? plus the Kobe factor. . That must be a nightmare. . . :))))

If I were him, I wouldnt wait for a second but he is not me, surely he wont quit his team where he is considered the one and only franchise player.

Sure hope he stays put. Basketball would be so dull without D12 dunking and hoopin' and catching the ball 50 feet up in the air. .