Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Making The List: The Top 25 Orlando Magic Players of All Time: #8

Yeah, I'm several days late. Sue me, I still don't have a computer at home right now.

The list so far:

1. Dwight Howard(23 votes)

2. Shaquille O'neal(14 votes)

3. Tracy McGrady(9 votes)

4. Penny Hardaway(17 votes)

5. Nick Anderson(10 votes)

6. Darrell Armstrong(6 votes)

7. Rashard Lewis(6 votes)

Receiving the most nominations in the previous round was Dennis Scott

The nominees for #8 are:

Horace Grant

Scott Skiles

Jameer Nelson

Hedo Turkoglu

Dennis Scott

Again, please include a new nomination with your vote. If you don't include a nomination, your vote WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

Also: If you have less than 100 posts to your name, your vote will not be counted. However, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute whatever you like to the conversation/debate.

Rules for voting that everyone seems to ignore can be found here: http://truebluenatio...rs-of-all-time/

You're not late, I swear. Stop using copy/paste to make the thread, :P

My vote: Horace Grant. Third time in a row. No reason to explain more.

My nomination: Bo Outlaw. Just love his attitude and the hustle.

Alright people, come on. There really was Magic Basketball before 2007, I promise.

Vote: Scott Skiles.

Nominate: Bo Outlaw. (The best pure role player in Magic history? A lot of this is due to his longevity, 90% of Magic players aren't here for more than 3 years. I believe he was here for seven, total. He was a great rebounder and nyce shot blocker.. also he has one of the few triple-doubles in Magic history.

More than anything the first person you think of when you hear "Heart and Hustle" is Darrell Armstrong. The second? Bo Outlaw.)

you do realize that your vote doesn't count unless you provide some sort of reasoning.

Nah, he counts 'em regardless. The last thread has 6 votes for Shard, a couple of which had no explanation (including mine). However, I do agree that having some sort of explanation after each selection is ideal, so I'll do that in the future.

Vote: Hedo. I have been voting him for i dont know how many rounds, not gonna provide the same reasoning over and over again

Nominate: Bo Outlaw. As fellow quality poster Skywise says, vital part of the Magic in those transition years between Shaq/Penny and Tmac. He was freakishly strong, great hustler, dunker, had i think 2 triple doubles in Magic history.

Also, Bottom 5 in NBA history as an awful FT shooter. I mean, did WE need that already having Shaq and Nick Anderson and with Dwight to come?.

Regardless, a player you would love to have in your team every day of the week.

I think Mike Miller was a better player here, but Bo was much more valuable to the team than him in his stay.

you do realize that your vote doesn't count unless you provide some sort of reasoning.

He counts them. I'm just too lazy to explain to people who think Scott Skiles should be ahead of Rashard Lewis why they're wrong.