Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Official All-Star Weekend Rookie/Sophomore, Skills Challenge, and All-Star Game Thread

The guy introducing the teams for the All-Star Celebrity game just called Secretary of Education Arne Duncan the Secretary of Defense. As if having Magic Johnson and Bill Walton as the head coaches and Justin Beiber playinng isn't bad enough. Arne Duncan looked like he was going to strangle someone.

• Upvote 1

Justin Bieber has some nasty handles. He can probably penetrate the lane better than Arenas and Mike Conley

• Upvote 1

Justin Bieber has more fans than the entire NBA, no wonder he won MVP... with 8 points in a losing cause.

His shot is uglier than Shawn Marions.

Justin Bieber has some nasty handles. He can probably penetrate the lane better than Arenas and Mike Conley

he sure can penetrate with those boys.

• Upvote 1

Called the Rookie victory. Griffin, Wall, and Cousins too much...

22 assists? Thats nuts...anyone see that bounce pass from Wall to Griffin? That might be my favorite alley-oop of the year...I'm pumped to see what McGee can do with Wall tossin him the ball..but I'm so pumped for Griffin. I haven't been this excited since D12 was in it

John Wall was off the charts awesome, as was Griffin in limited time. Impressed with DeMarcus Cousins and DeJuan Blair as well.

That was the most entertaining/fun Rookie/Sophomore game I think I've ever seen, between the game action and the commentary.

Next thing I'm looking forward to is this All Star Fantasy Draft special they have on TNT, I think at 6 pm. Then of course All Star Saturday night.. by the time Sunday night's over I plan on being on basketball burnout!

I honestly completely spaced the celebrity game. Something tells me that's a good thing. :shard: