Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Feel the rhythm.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Would you, Teegeeackian sub-creature called Steve Perry, suggest that fans of the Magic from Orlando should not stop believin'? Is that your advice?

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

The Nets were said to want to acquire Gallinari and Felton from the Nuggets if a trade was made between them and the Knicks went through. We should offer them J Rich, Jameer, Bass, a 1st and the rights to Milovan Rakovic for Deron, Petro and Outlaw.

J Rich is better than Gallinari and Felton is one of the only Point Guards that Nelson completely owns. Bass gives them a nice replacement for the loss of Favors.

Then we could turn around and package Duhon, Outlaw and a 2nd to the Cavs for Jamison.

NJ isn't trading D Will. Prokhorov wanted to make a splash to somewhat counter the Knicks getting Melo and bringing in Deron Williams will help fill seats in Brooklyn

I would prefer to hear......"No Comment" rather than a comment with no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on MAN!!!! :panicworker:

Well the way I look at it, it's good to see that he's more concerned about getting a ring this year

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Would you, Teegeeackian sub-creature called Steve Perry, suggest that fans of the Magic from Orlando should not stop believin'? Is that your advice?

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

you gotta hold on to that feelin

As disgruntled as Deron is, he's unlikely to get any happier once he finds out that there's an even worse rebounder at the center position than Al Jefferson, and his name is Brook Lopez.

As disgruntled as Deron is, he's unlikely to get any happier once out that there's an even worse rebounder at the center position than Al Jefferson, and his name is Brook Lopez.

get any happier once out that there's

You're single-handedly keeping the 06 vs. 07 war within discussion.

Only the 06 people care when they signed up.

DWIGHT ADDRESSES MEDIA ABOUT 2012

http://blogs.orlando..._medium=twitter

This is hogwash from Dwight. Really. He better get used to the questions because they are going to come every day for the next 1.5 years. It'd be very easy for him to dismiss any long-term speculation but he doesn't.

Fellas, unless we win this year, I think he's gone. And I don't think we have the best team right now. I trust Magic ownership won't be fooled twice.