Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

I don't even care if that trade would make the team better or not, I just want Otis to do it so he gets crowned Trade Deadline King and SVG has some sort of stroke

Billups, if those first 2 trades happened I would weep with joy. Of course they never will. but I am a huge Milsap fan. He is a great player.

Deron Williams does not become eligible for a contract extension until July, which is the three-year anniversary of his previous extension from July 18th, 2008.Dwight Howard is also a potential member of the 2012 free agency class and is eligible to sign an extension now because he signed his in 2007. Howard first became eligible to sign an extension on July 12, 2010.

Chris Paul signed his previous extension on July 9, 2008, so he must also wait until July to sign an extension.

Williams and Paul must also wait until a new collective bargaining agreement is complete before an extension can be reached.

Read more:http://basketball.re...y#ixzz1EoCvkSsQ

As I said before, we are in trouble if Howard is not giving Otis at least a strong indication he'll re-sign. Why he hasn't re-signed already is a mystery to me.

We need Dwight's side kick superstar....

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6ksph8s

Grizzlies get the rights to Rubio and Fran!

or

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4v7lgvm

We get Rubio's rights and they get two 1st rounds and a second.

Rambis has to find playing time for Anthony Randolph after all...

This pretty much confirms the rumors that DWill ran Sloan out of town.

How? The rumors and drama created by ESPN was that the Jazz chose DWill over Sloan, making Sloan leave. Why would the Jazz, who supposedly chose DWill, trade him right after?

Why he hasn't re-signed already is a mystery to me.

This question gets thrown around a lot more than it should. It isn't about giving the fans a sigh of relief. Dwight loses a lot of leverage/money if he resigns prior to the end of his contract.

What's so difficult to conceive about keeping one's options open?

As I said before, we are in trouble if Howard is not giving Otis at least a strong indication he'll re-sign. Why he hasn't re-signed already is a mystery to me.

I think maybe you missed it, but our new overlord Xenu spelled this out yesterday or the day before. In a nutshell, Dwight would give up a significant amount of money by signing an extension prior to this summer.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Foolish, man-animal!

This question has already been answered by your mighty Lord Xenu here: http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21796-dwight-howard-summer-2012/page__view__findpost__p__602255

Why must you Teegeeackians continue to waste time with idle prattle over questions already answered! Are you truly bound by so many Thetans as to need to be told the same truths of the galaxy again and again?

Cursed are the man-animals of Teegeeack indeed!

Ha-ha!

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How? The rumors and drama created by ESPN was that the Jazz chose DWill over Sloan, making Sloan leave. Why would the Jazz, who supposedly chose DWill, trade him right after?

Ask the Tennessee Titans.