Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu is no outcast, foolish man-animal!

During the last cycle of the white dwarf, mighty Lord Xenu once again won his re-election as supreme ruler with 107% of the votes going in favor of great Xenu!

Only one bound by the spirits of many Thetans would believe one as popular as Lord Xenu was an outcast!

Puny man-animal, even a creature as lowly and lacking in leverage as you must realize that as the great leader of the Galactic Federation, Lord Xenu must be knowledgable of all who reside in his dominion, even the lowly, puny man-animals of Teegeeack.

But continue with your idle prattle, for as long as you waste away with such prattle, Lord Xenu shall remain unopposed as ruler of Teegeeack and the entire Galactic Federation!

Ha-ha!

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

These posts are like a dead cat under the porch, they sucked from the beginning, but as time goes on, the smell just gets worse and worse.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

``We’re always the underdog. According to everybody else, we have no chance to win a playoff series. Each year we’re in the playoffs, they say that,’’ Howard said semi-disgustedly. ``We weren’t supposed to get out of the first or second round last year. We’ve always been the underdogs, but that’s not going to stop us from playing. We know what kind of team we are and teams still have to play us. We might not get the respect from the media, but teams respect us and that’s all that matters.’’

``To us, we don’t care what the talk is; they can talk about whoever they want to in the East, but as long as we’re there in the conference finals and the NBA Finals, that’s all that really matters,’’ Richardson said. ``Let them keep talking about everybody else. We’ll come from behind and take an underdog mentality. They can not talk about us and then the next thing you know we are right there.’’

These posts are like a dead cat under the porch, they sucked from the beginning, but as time goes on, the smell just gets worse and worse.

Watchout acuwill, you do not want to cross supreme overlord Xenu, for it is not his wrath you should fear...you dont want to wake the beast that is Lady Xena, warrior princess, the true muscle behind Xenu's dominion over us all.

• Upvote 1

Jareth, I love your opening salvo to the Tweet world this morning re: kyler (who had no response). This will be a fun day for you, and I personally appreciate all the tweets you post because it keeps everyone up to speed.

If you keep this up, I'm going to make radiohead with you later.

I have a twitter too...Jareth isn't special.

Sad face.

jus open a couple of windows, we'll get a big fan in here, and it'll decompose. boom, helped u out of a jam

dk what to do about the guy who thinks he's an alien tho

Twitter isn't what makes Jareth special.

It's the helmet he wore to school.

Or the fact that I cook your hot cousin, aunt, sister, or mom eggs in the morning. And if any of them are off limits, you just take that them off that list and leave me with whoever is fair game.

here is my idea for the zach randolph rumor.

and here it is it for zach randolph and o.j mayo for jason richardson and brandon bass.

tell me what you think about the trade idea?

I think you are either a troll account or a mental midget.

The Magic continue to say they don't see a deal happening in the next 24 hours, but several teams have been linked to Orlando.

The Magic hold two Traded Player Exceptions, one worth $6.3 million (Marcin Gortat trade) and one worth $1.8 million (Rashard Lewis trade), so they have trade chips beyond their players.

The Magic have made a pass at Miami regarding Jamaal Magloire, they have offered Chris Duhon to the New York Knicks in exchange for Ronny Turiaf and continue to look for value deals in the marketplace.

Magic Head Coach Stan Van Gundy said he'd be "surprised" if his team did anything major in the next 24 hours, saying he had heard nothing from team president Otis Smith on possible deals before the deadline.

The Magic have maintained their first choice would be to poach a player or two bought out after the trade deadline and are monitoring the situation with Troy Murphy and Dan Gadzuric.

Players released from their contracts this week that sign for the NBA minimum would receive anywhere from $250,000 to $400,000 depending on their years of service. The Magic seem more interested in scooping up reserve players at $400,000 a pop than acquiring similar players and paying Luxury Tax on them.

The Magic and Richardson had introductory talks about a contract extension when he arrived in Orlando. Both sides agreed to revisit the situation at the end of the season in hopes of locking Richardson into Orlando for a few more years, however with Orlando's cap situation reaching a deal could be tough.

The Magic have said they do not view Richardson as a "rental" player, but his ending contract is a tempting trade chip.

The Grizzlies have also been listening to offers on Hasheem Thabeet and guard O.J. Mayo, and it seems there could be a deal involving at least one of them before the deadline.

A Zach Randolph deal may be a stretch, especially with the Grizzlies still sniffing at a playoff berth in the Western Conference.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18873#ixzz1EnXYQWXu