Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Good question, Ryan is definatley more mobile and much younger. I don't know what they are up to.

Ryan is a growing stud. Hopefully, Troy would only play 5-10 minutes a game at back-up center.

So you think maybe he is a short term rental? I guess then I would wonder where Earl fits in.

Not sure about the Pearl, who I like, too. I'd be fine with TM serving as an insurance policy.

All I see TM beign is an extra big for the 2nd round series against Boston. That extra body we can throw around in the paint to try and get Off/Def rebounds anf cause ruckus.

I am not sure how much Otis is looking at Mayo..I know he is and always has liked his game, but only Oti$ knows how much he wants the guy here. So this leads me to Murphy. Murphy can play C and is honestly better than Ryno right now. He just has that vet experience. The Magic also plan/hope to get Franimal in here next year. So this makes Ryan Anderson expendable.

If Otis doubts arenas current health like he stated last week, it could mean he wants to strengthen his backcourt, he could be thinking about trading Qrich and Ryan for Mayo. Memphis would have to strongly consider this since they want depth at PF and 3 point shooting.

If Otis goes in this direction, I think it would be to develop Mayo as a point guard and let Arenas move back to the 2 when J rich walks. It would also mean that the Magic do not think Arenas can contribute this year to a title. I do not see JJ losing minutes off of a deal like this.

The Magic should buy out Murphy regardless if they make a trade though. He will be a better backup C then anyone we have. Earl Clark can play SF for us and put a lot of length out on the floor also.

Jameer/Arenas

J rich/JJ

Hedo/Clarkbar/Q

Bass/Ryno

Dwight/Murphy

Not bad at all. but this would be better.

Jameer/Mayo

JRich/JJ/Arenas

Hedo/Jrich/Clark

Bass/Clark

Dwight/Murphy/Clark

Let's be honest, arenas is not healthy enough to currently be effective in a playoff scenario.