Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Just read on BQR's tweet that Otis said he never made an offer to Utah. Kyler also said that he saw Otis on his phone and asked "what you know?" And Otis says "I got nothing. Nothing." Can't post links right now but I thought I'd share that.

my trade watch list (based off a pure speculation and dream)- Gerald Wallace, Zach Randolph, Andre Iguodala, Tayshaun Prince, Steve Nash, Danny Granger. I think tomorrow is what dictates Otis' future as our GM. Granger, though next to impossible, would be a godsend

Just read on BQR's tweet that Otis said he never made an offer to NJ. Kyler also said that he saw Otis on his phone and asked "what you know?" And Otis says "I got nothing. Nothing." Can't post links right now but I thought I share that.

What the hell does that mean, he better have something tell everyone were trading the entire roster minus dwight ;-)

Cool. Thanks for saying hi.

Marc, I think Arenas is trying to shoot out of his slump still. My mentaility is that he has 2 months to get ready for the playoffs..if he somehow can get it going by then, this team will be a lot more fun to watch.

This is a very long slump. Not only that but we are talking about a guy who wasn't a good percentage shooter to begin with. I want to put a shock collar on him and zap him every time he pulls up. He can help us most by driving, creating, and eventually getting to the line I don't think I ever want to see him shoot again.

Just read on BQR's tweet that Otis said he never made an offer to Utah. Kyler also said that he saw Otis on his phone and asked "what you know?" And Otis says "I got nothing. Nothing." Can't post links right now but I thought I'd share that.

Famous last words.

I don't think he made an offer to Utah because Utah didn't make it known that D-Will was on the block. You can't fault the Otis for not knowing what 28 other GMs didn't know either.

Otis wil not tell the media on trading day that he tried to get Dwill. That is simple logic. You don't talk about trading guys on your team currently when a trade was already made with the player being discussed.

He also knows Kyler is a clown and never tells him anything. So that last quote does not surprise me in the least.

I don't think he made an offer to Utah because Utah didn't make it known that D-Will was on the block. You can't fault the Otis for not knowing what 28 other GMs didn't know either.

Seems like Utah made the call and came to an agreement pretty quickly

This is a very long slump. Not only that but we are talking about a guy who wasn't a good percentage shooter to begin with. I want to put a shock collar on him and zap him every time he pulls up. He can help us most by driving, creating, and eventually getting to the line I don't think I ever want to see him shoot again.

Telling Gilbert to stop shooting does nothing but turn him into something he isn't. That's what he does. That's like telling Kidd to stop passing because he's having an high turnover night.

Otis wil not tell the media on trading day that he tried to get Dwill. That is simple logic. You don't talk about trading guys on your team currently when a trade was already made with the player being discussed.

He also knows Kyler is a clown and never tells him anything. So that last quote does not surprise me in the least.

Good point but I believe he didn't make that call.

Dwight Howard, the Orlando Magic’s unequivocal leader, spent most of Wednesday’s 111-105 loss to the Sacramento Kings pleading for his teammates to play harder.

He exploded on his team during a timeout in the second quarter. He harped on his team in almost every huddle. Even between whistles he’d bark words at his teammates.

After the game, Howard was tired of talking.

“I’ve said everything there is to say,” said Howard, sitting dejectedly in front of his lockers with a semi-circle of reporters around him. “That’s it. I’ve talked every timeout, when we’re in the huddle, in the locker room… What, you want me to Tweet about it? I’ve done everything I’m supposed to do as a leader.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2011/02/dwight-howard-rips-orlando-magic-after-loss-to-kings-video.html

Who's fault is it that the players are playing without energy?

- Stan's message not getting across to them?

- Bad group of players who think they'll cruise to a win?

- No leaders on the team?

honestly these guys should be the happiest in the league at the moment. Most of them have come across from losing teams to what was supposed to be a Championship caliber team in a brand new arena