Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

I guess what the next question is, how do we match up against the top-6 teams in the East now?

I mean, Dwight pretty much has an edge against all the teams, but what do our other guys need to do to stay competitive?

We need better play from our starters not named Dwight. J-Rich was averaging 19 ppg on 47% from the field and 42% from three in Phoenix. In Orlando he's averaging 13 ppg on 42% from the field and 36% from three, he's been a huge disapointment. I don't expect 19 ppg....but around 16/17 per on the same shooting numbers he put up in Phoenix would be big. Hedo has been horrible for a while now after a promising return. Jameer hasn't been the same guy since the trade and Arenas is awful. Anderson has been the only guy other than Dwight playing well lately.

If our guys play up their potential, we have a shot, but even if they do I'm not sure it's good enough.

Anybody else find it hilarious that the Jazz lied to D Will and told him he was getting traded to the Mavericks?

I read that Uriji called Melo before the trade and said "Carmelo you've been traded........ (long pause) to the Nigerian National Team"

I read a post that said our bed has pretty much been made, but I disagree.

I think we need another big that can impact this team (as do some so-called NBA analysts) and if we are willing to disrupt our roster for that to happen, what stops us from pushing forward with a more appealing deal that may arise.

If execs around the league feel Harris > Nelson, which is what I've read today, where does that mean Nelson lines up in the league point guard discussion?

If execs around the league feel Harris > Nelson, which is what I've read today, where does that mean Nelson lines up in the league point guard discussion?

Where the heck are you getting this from??

Anybody else find it hilarious that the Jazz lied to D Will and told him he was getting traded to the Mavericks?

Did they really? Where did you read that?