Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

"Did they make the moves to keep me happy? I don't know. The only thing that's going to keep me happy is winning -- winning a championship. I always have to do what's best for me at the end of the day. [but] like I said, I'd love to finish my career in Orlando," Howard said.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18481

Reading this bums me out.

I agree that it won't be easy. Remember, LA had that fire sale before they stole Shaq. It will be an interesting year and a half.

Right but they also were not a contender at the time. They would have to cut into the last few years of Kobe career in order to gut that team, then you are talking about them needing to mesh immediatley with what they would have left plus Dwight and they would have to do all of this at a time when Kobe is becoming less and less Kobe like. Then that team has to go battle Miami or Chicago in the finals from the East.

Now if they are going to blow the whole thing up and try and get 2 max guys then that is a different story but I think the draw for Dwight would be playing with Kobe, if there is a draw there at all.

I guess what the next question is, how do we match up against the top-6 teams in the East now?

I mean, Dwight pretty much has an edge against all the teams, but what do our other guys need to do to stay competitive?

I think for now we are ok i think we edge out chicago for the 3rd spot simply bc of our schedule but next season i think we will be in trouble if teams like NY MIA use the MLE and Vet mins correctly

Thanks!!! I was trying to delete my post!! LOL!!

Yeah, I wish we could still delete our own posts.