Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

I don't care if Otis makes another panic trade and gets a big contract. He has to do EVERYHTING to get someone this year. This is really depressing. I'm finally coming to the realization that this is our last year as being good unless we get CP3.

Who else is there? I mean think about it. Every star player is about gone. CP3 is still there but NO's isn't trading him and he isn't asking out.

Otis' plan is clearly to get as much talent as he can right now to win a title and not worry about what happens next until the time comes. If it brings a trophy back to Orlando than it's a great plan, but it doesn't look like it will and now there is all kinds of star movement and we have to worry about keeping Dwight. Don't want to jump on Otis, but this next few months are critical for his job and the future of this franchise.

As everyone is so sure Dwight will leave, where would he go?

New Jersey. I wasn't worried about it before, but they will be in Brooklyn, will probably have cap space, and have Deron Williams. I'd want to go. This just sucks. I wasn't expecting anything like this when I got home today.

I wish the NBA was like that movie Repo Men, starring the stunningly beautiful Jude Law.

JudeLaw1.jpg

In the movie, a corporation sold citizens organs for survival. If they didn't meet their payments, they were hunted down, and the property was taken back. If the NBA implemented this system, we could sell Gilbert a new knee, brain and spine. If he didn't pay up (in this case perform), we could take those body parts back and continue being miserable about not having Chris Paul, Larry Bird, Jeff Goldblum, and the angry monkey from Family Guy.

Now why did I post this, especially considering it wasn't particularly funny? I don't know. Maybe I just love Jude Law.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2