Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

Who is the worst commentator?

Who is the worst commentator?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst commentator?

I feel pride in this place to see not one person voted for Hubie Brown, who is clearly the best.

I hate Tirico. Massive tool and annoying. Even his absolute lameness still can not taint the power of the Hube.

The most annoying for me was Marv Albert. I hated him. His love for saying "MI chael JOR dan!!" was very close to Madden/Favre. Just his voice, his catchphrases and his weird biting fetish was enough for me to put him as my all time #1.

Jeff can't go three seconds without fellating LeBron or ripping the Magic. Jon Barry's cooled the Magic-bashing a little bit.

Of course, until we start consistently beating Boston (and now Miami) in the playoffs, we just kind of have to steam and bear it. When/if we win a championship? That'll all change.

I'm hoping we follow Detroit's arc.

Hubie Brown should NOT be on this list.

The man is the only color analyst working today that actually seems to know what he is talking about.

But Hubie Brown is white!

I added Hubie Brown to the list after his name came up in discussion in the gamethread. He had a few pretty average calls during the game where he made up some stuff.

I added that Hubie Brown is like a rollercoster, He can be oh so high, but then he has lapses where he has been talking for too long and makes some **** up.

Though that said, No one voting for him.... and rightfully so. Reggie, Jon and Mark all faught over my vote.

Jeff can't go three seconds without fellating LeBron or ripping the Magic.

You either didn't watch, or already forgot about the last game @ Boston.

JVG removed himself from my crap list, and Marc Jackson firmly convinced me that he has a PhD in horribleness, all during the same conversation.

Ridiculous. You are just as bad as the people who hate Hubie!

You disagreeing with me only validates my stance further. Thank you.