Sign in to follow this  
zORi22

Zach Randolph a target?

Anybody in the NBA media suggesting Z-Bo will be traded by Memphis is exposing themselves as pure speculation mongers & I can't think of a worse fit for SVG's schemes.

Finally..........................the voice of reason!! Thank you KITNO!

Not only that but he is productive for his own reasons, I would think Otis would prefer someone with the desire to play TEAM BALL!

20 points and 13 rebounds. I think I would do it. We no longer can shoot lights out consistently so this would be more traditional. Zach can get his on anyone and it would be a huge upgrade over Bass whom I like but is not a big enough rebounder.

So not only is Otis trying to get every player he drafted in Golden State but he would now be trying to obtain all 3 key free agents from the 2007 off-season. Considering Wallace is a great one on one player it makes a lot of sense.

So not only is Otis trying to get every player he drafted in Golden State but he would now be trying to obtain all 3 key free agents from the 2007 off-season. Considering Wallace is a great one on one player it makes a lot of sense.

Otis always gets his man.

When we first got Jason Richardson I was very excited but he is not playing very well for the Magic, so if Otis can trade him for G.Wallace or Z.Randolph, I won't be too disappointed...

needs a third team. can't trade J rich in combination with another guy

J-Rich for G.Wallace and Nazr

then

Duhon, Ortonfor Najera

We get G.Wallace, a back centre in Nazr and Najera as our 3rd PF

Cats get expiring in JRich, back up PG in Duhon and a young Centre in Orton