Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Otis need to be fired? Revisited!!!! You know you missed it!

77 members have voted

1. 1. Does Otis need to be fired?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes...Ive now changed my mind and see the light!

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

First of all, you pathetic, foolish, sub-worm, Lord Xenu was decrying these trades as counter productive from the moment they happened precisely because they crippled the Magic's future plans for CAP space in 2012.

Second, Lord Xenu follows no designs but his own, you pathetic little man-animal.

Were you not so desperate for attention that you'd spend your time trolling a message board with the kind of addle-witted, juvenile prattle of a drunken 23 year old girl who never got over her father walking out on her and her mother when she was 12 and now finds herself trying to make herself believe that this drunken slob at the bar might really be the one, you'd have realized that your knowledge of basketball was both limited and so inflated in your own mind that you believe anyone would care about your opinion has value enough that volunteering it would be of value to anyone.

Let Lord Xenu assure you, you Thetan-chained cretin, it is not. You understand less about basketball than Xenu understands about wearing gloves, and Mighty Xenu doesn't even have human shaped hands.

Third, at no point in the aforementioned "Dwight for Oden" thread did you mention Kevin Durant OR a draft pick. The entire OP of that thread was "I'd do that trade".

It is known and understood, both to Great Xenu and to the others of the forum, that your attempts to retroactively change your predictions and ideas to something else is both embarrassing and pathetic.

Lord Xenu believes he can speak for everyone when he says that we'd have rather you simply apologized and crawled back into what ever hole a pathetic Teegeeackian comes from, and allowed the remaining forum to hold more worthy discussions.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Overall message, good. Problem is nobody can take you seriously posting like that, thus the message is lost.

• Upvote 3

so many players were available...Otis made those trades too early, so many teams were interested in big, defensive minded centers and we had Gortat, so many teams were looking to save and we had Carter's expiring contract, add young players like Redick and solid players with short and fair contracts-Bass and Pietrus and we could probably get Deron Williams! or Gerald Wallace and Jeff Green! now we stuck with Hedo and Arenas for years, Jason Richardson will be gone after this season...

Overall message, good. Problem is nobody can take you seriously posting like that, thus the message is lost.

Still cant get it through that 300cc cromagnon brain dark lord....the point was that a #1 pick and a max free agent....i used oden as the example of the #1 pick (who would have been solid except for his 65 year old knees). Had I and the blazers selected durant instead....ahhhh ,hell use your brain son....youll figure out its good for more than sitting home doing remakes of dungeons and dragons battles and justin beiber hum-a-longs.

Still cant get it through that 300cc cromagnon brain dark lord....the point was that a #1 pick and a max free agent....i used oden as the example of the #1 pick (who would have been solid except for his 65 year old knees). Had I and the blazers selected durant instead....ahhhh ,hell use your brain son....youll figure out its good for more than sitting home doing remakes of dungeons and dragons battles and justin beiber hum-a-longs.

If you can change your predictions retroactively, Lord Xenu can as well.

It is pathetic, therefore, that you'd have traded Dwight for Juwan Howard, a max free agent, and Joe Smith, a number one pick.

Also: It is clear that you do not know what a cc is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you can change your predictions retroactively, Lord Xenu can as well.

It is pathetic, therefore, that you'd have traded Dwight for Juwan Howard, a max free agent, and Joe Smith, a number one pick.

Also: It is clear that you do not know what a cc is.

Seriously man brain case size measured in cubic centimeters...really quite standard medical lingo from the neuro guys. You know 10 crainal nerves (On old olympus towering top a fin and virgin viewed a hop), substantia nigra, corpus colossum...real simple stuff I remember from first year neuroscience at UF...got a B+ in it (you must be the stud muffin that got an A right). Im sorry you said something that sounded vaguely intelligent what was it? How are your comic book sales doing this month?

Seriously man brain case size measured in cubic centimeters...really quite standard medical lingo from the neuro guys. You know 10 crainal nerves (On old olympus towering top a fin and virgin viewed a hop), substantia nigra, corpus colossum...real simple stuff I remember from first year neuroscience at UF...got a B+ in it (you must be the stud muffin that got an A right). Im sorry you said something that sounded vaguely intelligent what was it? How are your comic book sales doing this month?

UF ahh that explains a lot.

Must be an FSU guy...hows that med school up there? Did they get one yet or are they still chasing their tick infested lime disease qb down talahassee avenue watching him yell I am jesus christ?

it sucks

and lime disease, more like cocaine.

How's your AK 47 shooting defensive linemen?

Or your Defensive ends who drunkenly pass out at red lights?

We could go back and forth on this forever.

Time for Otis to go. This trade period has shown that we could have easily gotten way more for Gortat. He has failed big time.

it sucks

and lime disease, more like cocaine.

How's your AK 47 shooting defensive linemen?

Or your Defensive ends who drunkenly pass out at red lights?

We could go back and forth on this forever.

Indeed. And I think you all should. As a graduate a small private college in the mountains of NC where I majored in taking ungodly amounts of drugs and banging hippy chicks, it amuses me.