Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Official Game Thread: Heat vs Magic

I do not care about our rotation I just cannot wait to see everyone clearing out for Mike Miller. Its going to be legen

C. Dwight / Anderson / Allen

PF. Anderson / Clark / Turk

SF. Turk / J-Rich / Q

SG. J-Rich / Redick / Arenas

PG. Jameer / Arenas / Duhon

This, if you get the general idea, is what I hope SVG does with his rotations tonight. The game is winnable, especially at home, but the Magic'll have to play far better team defense and rebound better as a team than they have lately.

I feel like between the Miami game tonight and the Boston game Sunday, we'll get motivated enough to win one.. but still lose the other one.

i look for ryan to be ready to go tonight. after he blew his last chance to start he will not make that mistake again. we win. bron will pass up winng shot to wade and he misses. game over.

Kinda feels funny but since the trade we made no one has said anything about Howards "lack of offensive power". I guess couple +30p and one +40p game shut ppl down pretty good.

• Upvote 1

Kinda feels funny but since the trade we made no one has said anything about Howards "lack of offensive power". I guess couple +30p and one +40p game shut ppl down pretty good.

Or his 15 foot bank shots that he's been wetting

Good luck Magic...should be a good one.

YO DON'T COME ROUND HERE STARTING CRAP MAN. WHY ARE YOU TROLLING HARD. GET OUT WE DON'T WANT YOU AROUND HERE. SERIOUSLY THOUGH JAMEER NELSON SUCKS MARIO CHALMERS IS GONNA SKEWL HIM.

GO MAGIC!!!

BEAT SOMEBODY!!!

• Downvote 1