Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

HoopsWorld writer claims source told him Vince is a "lock" for the Magic

If JJ doesn't see many more mpg than last season, you might as well wave goodbye. And that could come back to haunt the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

If JJ doesn't see many more mpg than last season, you might as well wave goodbye. And that could come back to haunt the Magic.

Don't worry, he'll get his PT. If he doesn't, then I believe its for good reason and maybe he isn't the guy for us?

I am very confident that JJ will see far more minutes next year, I think part of the reason Hill was fired was his misuse off JJ.

SVG has already mentioned he wants to create screens and allow the easy buckets and thats wxactly what JJ can do with his 3pt threat!

I'm not up for seeing Vince in Orlando. Sure he brings needs but I see nothing more than an unsuccessful player who has his own needs, not for me and this ball club.

quote:
Originally posted by iguodalarulz:

The Magics would have a better chance of getting Iguodala than Carter.

#1 - Not true.

#2 - Not possible.

#3 - Magic... No "s"

us with vc is better then us with out vc. I wouldnt mine seeing jameer,vc,ariza,darko,howard. I would not mine seeing Jameer,ariza,lewis,darko,howard... (jj could also play two)

but lewis,vc, wallace are all plusses.

I mostly want Carter or Lewis, but I wouldn't be disappointed if we got Gerald Wallace; he just doesn't have that good of a shot, and there's no way we could play him with Ariza.

This is very good news! Vince Carter brings everything we need to the table, and I don't believe in that age factor bull****. I mean seriously, look at all the mid, or almost mid 30 year old players in the NBA and tell me that they're loosing it. Kidd is having the best season of his career, Nash looks like he's 25. Iverson has stated that he's never felt better, KG is still dominating, and Ray Allen is still the best three point shooter in the league.

Vince won't be loosing anything until he's at least 34. I'm all up for this signing, you can't go wrong with either of the three but Carter is definitely the best fit for us.

I hope Vince is working on his 3pt shot. If he had a consistent shot like Lewis, this would be a no-brainer.

If VC really wanted to be in Orlando he would have did what Lewis did, opt out of his contract! Vince already said he is looking for max money.

quote:
Originally posted by T-Cat:

If VC really wanted to be in Orlando he would have did what Lewis did, opt out of his contract!

Very True!!!