Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Dead birds, dead fish, dead US Official

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mJrRanaHUU&feature=related

and for the 3 people that read:

First, this came out:

First Birds Fall, Now 100,000 Fish Dead in Arkansas

Jan 3, 2011 – 11:13 AM

Thousands of dead fish have turned up in an Arkansas river just days after 3,000 birds mysteriously dropped dead from the sky, but authorities say the deaths are not related.

An estimated 100,000 dead drum fish are floating along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River and washing up on the river's banks near the town of Ozark in the northwestern part of the state.

The dead fish were discovered just after 3,000 red-wing blackbirds fell from the sky in the town of Beebe, more than 100 miles from the site of the dead fish. Officials, who tripled the early estimates of the number of dead birds, said the bird deaths may have been caused by lightning or by stress from fireworks and said they were unrelated to the fish kill.

Fish kills happen every year, but kills of this size are relatively rare. Hundreds more drum fish are sick and have been sent to the University of Arkansas for testing.

Andrew Goodwin, the associate director of the University of Arkansas' Aquaculture and Fisheries Center, said he didn't believe the deaths were caused by pollutants. "It's unlikely to be a toxin," Goodwin told AOL News by phone today.

Instead, Goodwin said he suspected that the drum fish may have experienced a population boom this summer that created more competition for food and sapped the weaker ones of their ability to fight off disease.

"It's your classic boom and bust," he said. "A group of fish will go into a population boom, and then they're competing for food, so they may not be in really good condition. Then during a cold snap the environment changes with the temperature, and their immune systems are compromised and can't always fight infection."

Goodwin said the area of the Arkansas River where the dead fish were found is not known to be particularly contaminated. He said it would take a few weeks for researchers to determine exactly what killed the fish.

Authorities said only drum fish seem to have been affected, making it even more unlikely that a pollutant is to blame.

"The fish kill only affected one species of fish," Keith Stephens of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission told CNN. "If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish."

The commission did not immediately respond to a request for comment this morning. Authorities are warning residents near the river to not eat the dead fish.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/03/first-birds-fall-now-100-000-fish-dead-in-arkansas/

then

To the direct reason for Wheeler’s murder, this report says, was this past week’s transport of Iraqi Phosgene poisonous gas aboard a US Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft from Little Rock Air Force Base enroute to Afghanistan that shortly after takeoff had a ‘critical malfunction’ of its aerial spraying computer directed command and control system over central Arkansas causing the deaths of thousands of red-wing blackbirds.

According to US reports an estimated 4,000 of these birds were killed outright and were quickly removed by US Environmental Services workers wearing hazmat suits and gas masks. Another US report states that cause of death to these thousands of birds was “trauma in the breast tissue, with blood clots in the body cavity and a lot of internal bleeding” which this GRU report states is consistent with Phosgene exposure.

Even more chilling than this incident is this GRU report stating that it was the second “accidental” release of Phosgene poisonous gas in as many days, as the day before, this same US Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft also had a “critical malfunction” causing a release over the Arkansas River that killed over 100,000 fish.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-official-murdered-after-arkansas-weapons-test-causes-mass-death/

video basically explains it all, though

If you need the tl;dr version: A bunch of fish and birds died from unknown causes. A top US official was murdered and most think it's because he was going to come out to the public and explain what was going on. Apparently they were running tests for chemical weapons and this was the main cause for the deaths of the birds and fish. . . although most likely not the main motive for such weapons

population control

chemical warfare

smoke weed every day

• Upvote 1

Dead birds are a result of them crashing into green pigs.

Dead US Official will be explained later in a Michael Moore film this year, Bush did it of course.

Dead fish...I got nothing.

is a global blackout coming?

Someone else that watched FlashForward. haha. I appreciate this.

That was the exact thought that popped into my head when I read of this. hehe.

I personally didn't think that show was as bad as some people thought...I liked it. Shame it didn't last.

Someone else that watched FlashForward. haha. I appreciate this.

That was the exact thought that popped into my head when I read of this. hehe.

I personally didn't think that show was as bad as some people thought...I liked it. Shame it didn't last.

I want a second season so bad. I never watched it till halfway through the season and got hooked when I saw them online. The characters were decent, the plot was engaging IMO....they had a lot of twists. And that musical score was awesome.