Sign in to follow this  
RoBo2002

Donovan News Conference at 11 am Today

I haven't seen anything on this, but if you can stomach it, ESPNews (channel 111 if you have brighthouse) is showing the Billy Donovan news conference LIVE in 10 mins (11 am). Not sure of what the purpose of the news conference is, whether its welcoming him as new coach of the gators, or adressing how much of a sleezy loser he is?

I don't know if Ill be able to stomach watching it, but I thought some people on this board might want to see it.

I haven't seen anything on this, but if you can stomach it, ESPNews (channel 111 if you have brighthouse) is showing the Billy Donovan news conference LIVE in 10 mins (11 am). Not sure of what the purpose of the news conference is, whether its welcoming him as new coach of the gators, or adressing how much of a sleezy loser he is?

I don't know if Ill be able to stomach watching it, but I thought some people on this board might want to see it.

You know what would be great....

If William Donovan is talking and then all of a sudden Jim Ross is on ESPNNews and says my God that is Anthony Grant's music. Anthony Grant comes out and hits William with a chair while Jeremy Foley lifts up Anthony's hand in victory as he is introduced as the new coach of the UF Gators.

Since Billy is now sleazy he agrees to become the agent for Joakim Noah, Corey Brewer, and Al Horford.

I don't think I'm going to watch it. I going to pretend the Donovan situation never happened.

Well, if nothing else Billy had some very nice words about Stan Van Gundy, saying he'll do a terrific job for us.

Instead of talking about the Florida Gators, which is what I expected, it has been one big apologize-fest. The Magic, the Gators, his family... of course he left out Anthony Grant, but whatever.

I'm suprised how frank and upfront he's being about his answers. Now whether you choose to believe his answers or not.. that's another story.

The only news-worthy thing so far is he has confirmed the whole five year NBA non-compete clause of his release.

Anthony Grant vs Billy Donovan in a Hell in a Cell match up for the UF Coaching job? sign me up!

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

You know what would be great....

If William Donovan is talking and then all of a sudden Jim Ross is on ESPNNews and says my God that is Anthony Grant's music. Anthony Grant comes out and hits William with a chair while Jeremy Foley lifts up Anthony's hand in victory as he is introduced as the new coach of the UF Gators.

Since Billy is now sleazy he agrees to become the agent for Joakim Noah, Corey Brewer, and Al Horford.