Well I think I'm going to bang my head to wall if he ends up anywhere else other than magic. Our coaching team seems to do magical things with players defensive play and effort and it would be shame if he ends somewhere else.

If Earl isn't the guest on Dante & Galante next week something is seriously wrong.

Can a 4-page thread be entered into the HOF?

I submit that it can.

This is terrific. In 2020, when Earl Clark wins his 4th consecutive MVP award, what better way to remember the beginnings of the young stud than to head to the HOF and pull out the "Alright, thanks man" archives.

Splendid.

Im real happy for the kid. Im glad he is playing his heart out when he is on the floor. (Contract Year).....

Side note Jareth was that you laughing in the background of the video? Or was it the Matty?

that laughing was live, i think that's why he was looking towards the camera..i think dwight might have stayed there and was messing with him..

I watched that video about 4 times and I still can't get this joke. Maybe, it's because of different countries and cultures, but I would really appreciate if someone could help me find the funny part :)

• Upvote 2